• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So there I was...

In a hairy homeless mans ass on saturday night....

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

I fucking reach around to grab the Vaseline and u know what I find?

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

A goddamn tub of maggot infested lard which I used for

Lol.... damn.. fags

Look man, it really wasn't my fault he had long hair and everything. Once I found out he was a guy..... I didn't like it, so that makes me not gay right?

Look man, it really wasn't my fault he had long hair and everything. Once I found out he was a guy..... I didn't like it, so that makes me not gay right?

Yeah man.. whatever you think.

Just board as fuck at work nothing going on this was 3 hours ago and I still haven't moved from my truck
f8315a2741c352e9a0f8e9481345cda2.jpg

At least you didn't have poop on your mushroom tip like some people in the pit. I call that silver lining

Just board as fuck at work nothing going on this was 3 hours ago and I still haven't moved from my truck
f8315a2741c352e9a0f8e9481345cda2.jpg

Looks like a bunch of fags, operating some faggot cranes, appearing to build some sort of faggot structure used for oil drilling

:hmm:

Well faggot, did you cum?

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Yeah did you? If you pulled out and stopped before you came that makes you a homophob which is just a precursor to being a fag.

Now, would u pull out and bush all over the price and paint it like a Picasso!!! Or leave it in and let shim swallow?

You're only gay if you swallow another dude's jizz bro. Even then you can say you didn't mean to. Its really hard to be legit gay.

Yeah did you? If you pulled out and stopped before you came that makes you a homophob which is just a precursor to being a fag.
No, I painted her colon with a coat of man's milk...

Sent from my DEA work phone.

You're only gay if you swallow another dude's jizz bro. Even then you can say you didn't mean to. Its really hard to be legit gay.

So you're only a legit fag if you admit it to yourself.

Back