• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Started Yesterday

Boss Hogg 5050

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started using my gear yesterday and I noticed I have allot more energy.

lol. welcome to asf
please provide us your stats..

age, weight, height, cycles, and when you graduated from the academy

TIA

lol. welcome to asf
please provide us your stats..

age, weight, height, cycles, and when you graduated from the academy

TIA
You forgot home address.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
225lb
6ft
very first cycle

best b12 have ever had, I guest that's why I could not go to sleep...lol

What are you pinning?

Welcome to the board bro :)

Good to hear u r getting much more energy. But remember my friend PEDs are a small part of the game. Proper diet, nutrition and rest comes first.
If your diet, training and sleep is spot on, u will notice the wonders of PEDs like magic :)

Yes, I am following a very strict healthy diet plan and I have already realized how important rest is.

what is pinning?

When is the best time to start the nolvadex, I was told the 3rd week and for 3 weeks. I was also told weeks 15 - 16 during the post, which is best? Because I have that as well as clomid and Arimidex.

I was referred to the following:

• Dianabol Addition:
  • Week 1-6 Dianabol 20mg-30mg every day
  • Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate: 250mg-500mg per week
  • Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
  • Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
  • Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

• Winstrol Addition:
  • Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate: 250mg-500mg per week
  • Week 7-12 Winstrol 50mg every other day
  • Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
  • Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
  • Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

I have noticed some knots where the Test E were applied, is that normal?

Like I said before this is all new to me, just want to make sure everything is done correctly. If you have any suggestions, gladly appreciated.

###########FIRST WEEK COMPLETED, STREGTH GAIN AND DEFINITION ARE NOTICED DEFINITELY ##############

I would suggest reading the "first cycle and PCT" stickies, there is an abundance of useful information here, read and re-read the stickies, if you have further questions, there are a good number of members here that will help you along the way but you'll be best served to do the initial ground work yourself, and welcome to ASF

Why would you take winny every other day? Injectable or oral? Injectable half life is approximately 24 hrs while oral is about 9

And I believe even the injectable has a shorter half life than that anyways because both are 17aa

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

The winny is oral and it was recommended weeks 7 through 12, as Diabl is also oral and recommended weeks 1 through 6

Get Shredded!
But every other day? Why would you want to do that and not break it up throughout the day everyday

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

Yeah, I got enough to do it everyday. so everything else looks good?

thanks for your help bro

Back