• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ice or Heat

ice to sooth and get the swelling down.
heat only for muscle pain, not pip

ice to sooth and get the swelling down.
heat only for muscle pain, not pip
^^ agreed you hear of plp using a hearing pad...that's to help heat the site and in turn aid the oil to disperse into the muscle.

Right after the injection, heat is best to improve circulation. If it's the day after and you have swelling, ice to get the swelling down. Otherwise heat heat heat for circulation.

IML Gear Cream!
Probably got you feeling like a 70s bodybuilder though!

I should update this thread. If you have never pinned you calves before, and are looking for additional sites to put a ml of prop, LOOK ELSEWHERE.........

I should update this thread. If you have never pinned you calves before, and are looking for additional sites to put a ml of prop, LOOK ELSEWHERE.........

Lol GS, thanks for the update bro...try the lats brother

probably not good. shit like that just doesn't bother me. i have only gotten some serious pip once. i tried diluting the gear with some sterile grape seed oil, but that didn't work. i dropped that shit like hot patatoes.

Back