• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Labs..... All gear from ASF....

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fuckers get your labs done. Zero reason to skip on it..... here are a few of my latest labs. All of them have been great, the lower level labs are on a cruise dose. I think the most Test I have ran on a blast is 600mg. All are Test E results except the first one listed is MFL TPP running 75mg ED. The rest of the labs are from the hated RC labs.

In 3 weeks I will be running labs on AAP Test P at 50mg ED. Once I am done with this current blast I will be doing labs on a source here on a cruise of Test E.

Many of you guys spend a lot of money on gear, food, and time in the gym. Why cheap out not running $75 bloods to make sure your gear is legit.

Screenshot_2015-10-12-08-29-37-1_zpslbcxdomp.png

Screenshot_2015-06-08-08-58-46-1_zps3y02yoxc.png

Screenshot_2015-03-30-08-30-46-1_zpsxnmjcwgn.png

Screenshot_2015-02-05-07-26-02-1_zpsrrgotbgj.png

Screenshot_2014-11-24-15-44-38-1_zpsd74ee359.png

I think it's a huge plus for the community when members post lab work. I have posted bloods on three different labs. Thing is that all the labs I had blood work one with the exception of Jintani are gone now.. Too bad because they all came back GTG.

Labs are only relevant for the community when they are up to date or consistent over a long period of time. Not knocking labs, but I've got perfect labs on shops I wouldn't touch a year later. I'm not saying they aren't useful, but A) it's easy to manipulate just by lying and B) things change. Problem resolution is probably equally important over time.

Labs are awesome. More plz!

Of course there are limitations but that doesn't make them worthless. You just gotta understand those limits.

Yeah but you guys know I am bluntly honest.... I would make a thread saying your gear sucks MFer hahaha

Perhaps an added incentive? progress will you pm you a pic of his girls with every lab posted :D

Back