• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello to all!

Kungfu_0691

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm new to this whole industry really, I've been lifting for 3 years only on gear once and I think it wasn't good stuff, in the future once I find a reputable source, I plan to do a log with blood testing for all new people to learn and take from for someone who is basically on there first cycle. Any help from vets would be appreciated. My goal is really just to gain weight and mass as right now I stay pretty lean and have a hard time gaining weight even on a 3000 calorie diet.

Welcome aboard. Check into the sponsor section. A lot of reputable sources to choose from. Read up on them cause no one is gonna tell you which one to go with. Check out the stickies cause there's tons of info there as well. Good luck

Sup nig

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board bro. Good to know you will do bloods. Wether to loose weight or gain weight, Nutrition, training and proper rest comes first. PEDs will enhance the process..

Eat big, sleep big, train big and PEDs normal. You will get big like crazy :D

Back