• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Killer tren.

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm curious what some of you tren vets have for an opinion. I love tren.....no secret, and have tried probably 4-5 different sponsors tren. I have some opinions, but I want to hear from some of you tren vets on who think has that killer, "stinkin", powerful tren. I'm debating on where my next tren is going to come from. (Ace and E). I run both for 2-3 weeks then move over to tren e to finish.

Dawg do you remember who it was that ran Bushs tren and completely flipped out do to sides? He was really active but hasnt been around in along time.

Dawg do you remember who it was that ran Bushs tren and completely flipped out do to sides? He was really active but hasnt been around in along time.

Its been awhile, but kind of remember the situation. I STILL have some of his PL tren on hand also! His was one that was pretty darn good on the sponsors I've ran....just to damn bad that ended up a bad situation with bush. He helped me more than any sponsor I ever delt with!

If have any of bushs tren run that shit it was crazy :)...I ran it at 400mg a wk and went 0 to 60 in split second .....

Im on some good stuff right now. This is my first tren e run going into my 6th week now. Sleep is ok due to meds. I sweat in my sleep and my anger is almost unstoppable. My strength is goin up im always sweating and think I might be going insane.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Im on some good stuff right now. This is my first tren e run going into my 6th week now. Sleep is ok due to meds. I sweat in my sleep and my anger is almost unstoppable. My strength is goin up im always sweating and think I might be going insane.

:roflmao:....how much tren you on bro ? Is it worth sounds like you may need to lower it alittle !

....how much tren you on bro ? Is it worth sounds like you may need to lower it alittle !
Only 400mg...

Only 400mg...

This is your first tangle with tren correct? ...if your really off the wall lower down some brlther no need to be out of control ...shit you can run tren at 300mg wk and make changes

Who was that its driving me nuts... He was a younger fella who liked his weed

Pussys..... Tren ain't shit. You tell Tren I said that!
Tell my tren that... itll bitch slap you.

The guy who flipped his shit on Bush's tren was the same guy saying he could rep 540lbs on bench at like 240lbs.

Currently on 350mg of tren ace from AAP.
I've ran AY's tren and, Bush's tren. But too early in to tell of a comparison.
I feel normal on tren so I probably can't give a good comparison anyways.

It was nuttz? Thought it was that other guy running that big ass log.

Last edited:
AY tren is where it's at . I've ran their's at 50% of what I did other labs with the same results

but if I had to pick another, which it looks like I will, I hear Pharmacom is on point

There were 2 guys who flipped from bushs tren actually ....nuttz and that tren life ...

nuttz is the tren guru I mean this guy would run tons of tren too

i'm disappointed that i won't be able to run tren for the next couple years. other than breathing and sweating i don't really get any sides from it. oh well, it will be nice when i finally can!

Custom%20Image_zpsb1sd3yls.jpg

Get Shredded!
There were 2 guys who flipped from bushs tren actually ....nuttz and that tren life ...

nuttz is the tren guru I mean this guy would run tons of tren too

Yes, those are the two....wtf, did nuttz jump off a bridge or what....haven't seen him around.....maybe he's hanging out in Lamar's favorite place.

Okay mister, don't be mr. Secret....whose gear are you lovin' on?

Going down memory lane....and these are always fun stories. My very first tren run with some of boss's tren from AndroMed labs from Canada. Maybe it was because it was my first run with tren, but I had to cut it out at 12 weeks, and I think, as I can remember, I never went over 400mg/wk. That stuff had me in all sorts of a mess! I'm sure you could start a thread on everyone's first run with the devil! Lol

Back