• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Selios pharma??

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever heard of them? Guy goes by kuda on another board. Sent me some test cyp 200 so far most painless test I've ran in along time. Going to do labs to see how it's dosed just wondering if anyone had any experience with this brand?

Are they back around?I used them a LOOOOOONG time ago.There gear was but the left the board as scammer..Could be different selios..

post a pic of the vials/label I will know..They did use the short vials..I believe the labels were black but that im not 100 percent.

Silos sent out a bunch of good free freebies then sold garbage and went out pretty quick there labels were pretty shitty as well and the used the shortest damn vials I ever seen..

I still have some of there stuff oils seemed good but the orals were bunk!

they were selective scammers..I had tes flu once and it was from selios tes e 300..Seems lie the guys screen name w special ops or something similar.

Anyone ever heard of them? Guy goes by kuda on another board. Sent me some test cyp 200 so far most painless test I've ran in along time. Going to do labs to see how it's dosed just wondering if anyone had any experience with this brand?
any updates on labs?

^^^same here my order came in short then they bounced i still have those little vials still wonder if they where legit :thinking:

Ill test it send it to me opened closed idgaf, ill trade for something i got on hand whatch ya need mlf test e deca prop or rc test e tren a or op 50 mls prop tren mix i mixed it myself so its g2g. Everything is been used i take a lil here and there. I got farva on some stuff to he knows whats up. Ask him he no lie he no scam he tell truth.

Cheapthreads out.. Purple

i squeeze the testicles of a bull by hand until they are drained dry.

then add the solvents , filter and vial.

Back