• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Natural Aromatase inhibitors ? Comments welcome

daktari

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In my endeavor to firstly not panic, my recent total/free T levels were alpha, however my E2 level was a buck 70 ish. Not on an ai as of yet as my prick Dr is clueless and I am awaiting insurance to kick in. Aromasin is $600+\mo cash pay. I'll back down to once weekly Tc from my HA stash to help lower the E2 that way as I have been running twice weekly at 250mg a inj. Did some research online and found some encouraging sources of natural flavonoid ai's with plenty of documented results. Ai's have a definite niche in treating E receptor (+) breast cancers so alot of studies on herbal preparations are out there such as pashionflower. Extract, grapeseed, maca, chrysin , diindolemethane(dim), and a few others. Was wondering if anyone has tried any natural herbals that show promise for aromatase inhibition? General discussion I suppose, at least it is certainly something we need to be conscious of and keep in check for health reasons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Google DIM.

But are you saying your taking 500mgs/wk test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google DIM.

But are you saying your taking 500mgs/wk test?

Diindolemethane dim, indeed, can't seem to find it anywhere for purchase.... Yes 250mg on Sun and Wed but as of Wed I am backing off to 1/wk

You need an AI.....500mg a week I would probably need 3/4-1mg week anastrozole/Arimedex... That is my body though...Just my 2 cents....

Yeah you need a real AI. That pharm cash price is absurd. Just bite the bullet, trust a little, and go with IronMagResearch exemestane. Same stuff. Blood work will prove it's effective. I'd start right at 25mg/day and see where that puts you in two weeks.

The natural AIs do work -- another one is mushrooms in general, and some varieties (particularly the chinese ones) are especially effective.

But by "effective" here we mean things like 20% or 30% suppression of natural levels in unjuiced people. Or something. I'm pulling those numbers out of my ass but it's in that ballpark, and those natural AI effects are very mild by comparison to what we're dealing with in the AAS world. With 500mg/wk test putting your aromatization into overdrive and resulting in crazy 170-ish E2 levels when you're supposed to be in the 20's or so, you are WAY beyond the reach of some moderate herbal remedy. If you care about your health I'd make that IMR order today and rush that shit. And double-dose it for the first day when it arrives. The high E2 might have some real negative effects soon.

BTW with the IMR product you're looking at maybe $1.25 a day, or around $40/mo list price. Cheap to stay healthy. Maybe when your insurance comes through you can consider the pharm solution again depending on copays, etc.

Diindolemethane dim, indeed, can't seem to find it anywhere for purchase.... Yes 250mg on Sun and Wed but as of Wed I am backing off to 1/wk

Yeah that's it but I'm with chocolate malt on this. You need real AI here. I don't run dim but someone I know and have complete confidence in says it helps on a low cruise when you need to give everything a break. Low cruise being 100-125mgs a week.

Yeah you need a real AI. That pharm cash price is absurd. Just bite the bullet, trust a little, and go with IronMagResearch exemestane. Same stuff. Blood work will prove it's effective. I'd start right at 25mg/day and see where that puts you in two weeks.

The natural AIs do work -- another one is mushrooms in general, and some varieties (particularly the chinese ones) are especially effective.

But by "effective" here we mean things like 20% or 30% suppression of natural levels in unjuiced people. Or something. I'm pulling those numbers out of my ass but it's in that ballpark, and those natural AI effects are very mild by comparison to what we're dealing with in the AAS world. With 500mg/wk test putting your aromatization into overdrive and resulting in crazy 170-ish E2 levels when you're supposed to be in the 20's or so, you are WAY beyond the reach of some moderate herbal remedy. If you care about your health I'd make that IMR order today and rush that shit. And double-dose it for the first day when it arrives. The high E2 might have some real negative effects soon.

BTW with the IMR product you're looking at maybe $1.25 a day, or around $40/mo list price. Cheap to stay healthy. Maybe when your insurance comes through you can consider the pharm solution again depending on copays, etc.

Much obliged, we'll do asap

Yeah that's it but I'm with chocolate malt on this. You need real AI here. I don't run dim but someone I know and have complete confidence in says it helps on a low cruise when you need to give everything a break. Low cruise being 100-125mgs a week.

Input appreciated

I know this is already settled, but there is definitely a reason why you don't see the sponsors selling stuff like that. If you are having a hard time finding one of those obscure products, dubbed a miracle worker, that is a substitute for something common you see in cycles, it is probably because it doesn't work or doesn't do much different than the common product

Back