• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Velociraptor45

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Now I know what you're thinkin....

e21df9341160143dfa1f0397ae3e57d4.jpg

But hear me out for a moment...

Lol... its cool I had a couple beers last night.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Falling off the wagon?

broke 1100 total test level finally... banged a fine milf.... 1 repped 315 on bench with no spot

warm or cold?

Cmon jeffy !!! climb back on wagon and go home brother!! .....I dont care if you lost your job , or you broke up with your girl or you and raptors disfunctional relationship is gettin to you .........no reason to awaking a demon brother :(

It's funny that you can be strong, and get stronger- but where we are weak we can't get stronger.
Don't over do it, bro mo.

IML Gear Cream!
You guys you guys.. I post a pic of a beer and a mystery shot (jrotten, rap aren't allowed to guess what it is) and people start talking about falling off ""

Niggas please... I'm just getting warmed up

Now I know what you're thinkin....

e21df9341160143dfa1f0397ae3e57d4.jpg

But hear me out for a moment...

Enjoy brother, relax and have some fun.

Keep guessing... test levels are 1101 by the way, clomid only cycle

hmm... You got some good news?

Congrats!!! If its the big engagement thats awesome and if its baby time thats amazing too! I wish i could celebrate with you dude

Congrats on the engagement! What's his name?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1445141398571.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445141398571.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 41
You quit the crossfit place?

I got stuck watching my sis kids with my girl. Damn kids are tearing my place up! Going to give them shots of Nyquil :winkfinger:

Get Shredded!
I'm not sure what it is but I know if you're celebrating with drinks I gotta have one now too. Congrats on whatever it is lol.
You know you'd be my first invite for a night of debauchery

You quit the crossfit place?

I got stuck watching my sis kids with my girl. Damn kids are tearing my place up! Going to give them shots of Nyquil :winkfinger:
I tried recording a homeless fella but he wouldn't let me...

Hard out here on these streets

And you know I've gained 20 pounds since stopping crossfit. I've got some good :coffee:

Back