• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Labs. Look good?

Posmx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
***these are not mine, they're a friends who isn't a member on here.***

Anything need adjusted?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1445119638122.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445119638122.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 52
  • uploadfromtaptalk1445119651363.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445119651363.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 48
Test total is 861, but is irrelevant. He started injecting andro EOD only a week before these labs were taken.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

What ester test is he using?
How much test is he running per week?
What is his pinning schedule?
How many days from last pin to blood draw?
How long had he been on test before blood draw?
Was he on an AI?

Liver values are high . Orals????? WhAt up pos good to see you back. Mine were way lower and I was fucking em up. O shit Skip checked in now I feel dumb.

Last edited:
AST and ALT are slightly elevated but bilirubin is low which is good.

He is running 480mg andro/ wk.
Some amt of deca, unsure mg.
Pinning EOD
Last pin 2 days prior
Just barely started this cycle a week before these labs were taken.
He is taking aromasin now.
I know he was taking letro not too long ago to clear out some sides that were still lingering around from his last cycle.

Liver values are high . Orals????? WhAt up pos good to see you back. Mine were way lower and I was fucking em up
What's up man. Only orals hes ever taken was winstrol 50mg / day for 8 weeks from mid june- mid july

He is running 480mg andro/ wk.
Some amt of deca, unsure mg.
Pinning EOD
Last pin 2 days prior
Just barely started this cycle a week before these labs were taken.
He is taking aromasin now.
I know he was taking letro not too long ago to clear out some sides that were still lingering around from his last cycle.

Can you tell me what ester is in andro?

I take back my statement abt the orals. I was unaware but he just told me he took dbol for 2 weeks a couple weeks ago

Only 25mg a day

Because there are 5 different esters and with the pinning schedule in relation to blood draw it is hard to tell. Because his FSH and LH are shut down there is signs of exogenous test in his system but really hard to quantify the results.

- - - Updated - - -

His liver values are fine.

How can he bring those back?.. I'm new at labs if it's not obvious.

Bring back lh and fsh

Get Shredded!
I understand that completely, but will hcg or anything help him out in the meantime?
He came off in July and wanted to get back on, so I recommended he order lab work and wait until everything was back to normal. Evidently he was too impatient and started again too soon anyways

LH and FSH shutdown when you are on. That's what shutdown means. HCG will work as an analog for LH but it doesn't raise LH. Clomid and no AAS raise it. LH and FSH being shutdown or the sign of being on. Unless you are pinning Wesson, that's what your LH and FSH will look like on blast. So to answer your question: no HCG will not help bring those numbers up, but it will keep the testicles working while LH and FSH are shutdown so that it's easier to bounce back up when you come off and LH and FSH come back up.

Back