• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wife is gone till thursday....

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I get to be single dad till then. What are some things I should do?

I have a five y/o daughter mind you she has to be Included.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

First thing you should do is post about it on a steroid forum.

Oh wait...😐
Fuckin obviously

Get a babysitter . Hit the trap , 8ball , strip club , steak dinner then vip till the ball runs out. Limo home BOOM

We all know you will be playing dress up till bed time.

Maybe a little park action. I hear kids enjoy that.

xY1fhZj.gif

Maybe a little park action. I hear kids enjoy that.

xY1fhZj.gif
Lmao... something similar happened to me when in elementary school. I busted my head bad

We all know you will be playing dress up till bed time.
Hahahaha...... I absolutely did not try to wear one of my wifes dresses already.... fuck you guys!!!! You know me all too well.

IML Gear Cream!
I get to be single dad till then. What are some things I should do?

I have a five y/o daughter mind you she has to be Included.

Send the 5 yr old away at a friends house and get 2 lipstick lesbians. .

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Send the 5 yr old away at a friends house and get 2 lipstick lesbians. .

Thought about it...... idk if I can follow through.. I have slight limp dick with premature ajaculation issues right now.... only the wife understands...

Fuck all that. Get a fat dose of kratom
Pack a pinic. Bring your kid to the zoo and leave your fucking phone in the car. Have a pinics under some trees and spend some time with the kid.
Sounds great actually... kratom makes anything way more enjoyable.

Ill see about going to the local park.

Its pretty cool. One of the Rockefellers used to own the land and donated it to the state. Nice little lake and easy trails.

Sounds great actually... kratom makes anything way more enjoyable.

Ill see about going to the local park.

Its pretty cool. One of the Rockefellers used to own the land and donated it to the state. Nice little lake and easy trails.

I would rather hang out with my 5 year old then basically anyone.

Pack a pinic. Bring your kid to the zoo and leave your fucking phone in the car. Have a pinics under some trees and spend some time with the kid.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would rather hang out with my 5 year old then basically anyone.
This. I caught a ton of shit today for not answering my phone. Aside from work it was my baby's birthday. I was monitoring pony rides and playing bean bag toss. 😎

Werd. Teach her to skateboard.

Sent from my jewPhone using Trannytalk

Fuck that, teach her gun safety and some basic Krav Maga....both my daughters could take most of you roid heads down....

Ok kronik, go buy a dozen Cinnabons and jizz on each one. Any time she pisses you off, give her a Cinnabon, kinda train her like Pavlov did.

Ok kronik, go buy a dozen Cinnabons and jizz on each one. Any time she pisses you off, give her a Cinnabon, kinda train her like Pavlov did.

Or i can take a freshly used anal speculum, use it force open your mouth, and then take every jizz covered cinnabon and shove it down your throat. Yea i think i like that idea better.

^ Wow this thread took a turn.

My go to is Chuck e Cheeses. They have pizza, beer, and a bunch of games to keep the kiddos occupied.

Back