• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What Do Raptor and Lamar Odom Have in Common?

What Do Raptor and Lamar Odom Have in Common?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With the sudden absence of Raptor and having do pull his weight I figured I'd let you guys guess why he took the day off!

Last edited:
Pretty sure I'm on Lamars regimen as well... Better tone it down.

So far what the poll says is that more people believe Rap is rich than that he is tall or dark :coffee:

Ive also had issues with doing air squats in the kitchen naked. Slipped and fell on a body of Axe body spray:(

HTB1KjkNFFXXXXXkaFXXq6xXFXXXh.jpg

It wasn't the French fry, it was the salt on the French fry.

Salt and semen are a bad combination.

No... I'm just trying to make sure my near-infallible sense of correct guessing isn't letting me down.

Ahhh...now that I see the "chubby chaser" part above it all makes perfect sense. He stuck his dick out there, the fatties weren't bitin'...so he jammed a french fry in as a little extra incentive? GENIUS!

Ahhh...now that I see the "chubby chaser" part above it all makes perfect sense. He stuck his dick out there, the fatties weren't bitin'...so he jammed a french fry in as a little extra incentive? GENIUS!
Just make sure to use table salt on your fries. Seal salt was the mistake here.

Oooh... those sea salt grains are like baby sea urchins. No wonder his shit be stangin'....

I want to die in a whore house. But most likely i will die in my bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is where random shit becomes...something else

You got me, dickhead. Lol
Couldn't care less about any of it, but envisioning him eating fries out of a whores gape or maybe choking on ATM fries and spent 30 mins trying to find the story.
No wonder the Cartrashians are so popular.

You got me, dickhead. Lol
Couldn't care less about any of it, but envisioning him eating fries out of a whores gape or maybe choking on ATM fries and spent 30 mins trying to find the story.
No wonder the Cartrashians are so popular.

rapt sent me and rotten that pick. while rotten was eating a burger with ketup on his fries. the two pics were a stark but real contract. and i am I the only mkfer that likes mayo on his fries

rapt sent me and rotten that pick. while rotten was eating a burger with ketup on his fries. the two pics were a stark but real contract. and i am I the only mkfer that likes mayo on his fries
DJ gets dyslexic when he rolls :roflmao:

And yeah... Half a plate of fries wasted. Dick.

JR needs to clean up his diet anyway... That will learn him to make better friends🍟🍟🍟

Sry JR lunch is on me next time😘

Back