• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Raws Source

adwal99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anybody recommend a good source to purchase some raws? I've been thinking about making my own gear for awhile now and would like to hear about a quality raws source..

Last I heard RLP was good, but I don't see them around anymore.

Thanks!

I wouldn't recommend buying raws from anyone. If your just "thinking" as in it seems fun, it's not worth the risk. Just skip right to the finished product. If you're thinking about a side biz, I'd stfu and do this on the down low.

I thought about it to,but something about getting bags of white powdery substance in the mail......customs dream of that shit!!

I wouldn't recommend buying raws from anyone. If your just "thinking" as in it seems fun, it's not worth the risk. Just skip right to the finished product. If you're thinking about a side biz, I'd stfu and do this on the down low.

It was more for just wanting a personal stash and not having to worry about what sources are going to burn you. I've already been down that road..

on the plus side though, I have found a pretty reliable one but no one knows in the future what will happen.

I have seen a few guys post how buying finished product is a rip off and the raws are so cheap and go out and make their own gear. Then they come back a few months later source checking. I have seen this maybe three times. It seems a lot easier than it is.

This is a really, really tough business, starting with good raws down to making the product. You see how fucked up guys get from sources that supposedly know what they are doing, how do you think it is going to work for you and your first time?

Honestly, it would not even be worth my time to make my own.

Alright thanks for the feedback guys.. Guess I'll stick to my sources

I have seen a few guys post how buying finished product is a rip off and the raws are so cheap and go out and make their own gear. Then they come back a few months later source checking. I have seen this maybe three times. It seems a lot easier than it is.

This is a really, really tough business, starting with good raws down to making the product. You see how fucked up guys get from sources that supposedly know what they are doing, how do you think it is going to work for you and your first time?

Honestly, it would not even be worth my time to make my own.
I can barely find time to pin the heard I already have.

TG is correct... You would need to invest in a pump filter, crimper and for testing purposes a pricey self contained MP machine which is more accurate than using your oven. Even finding a mass spec tester is shotty at best and as we have seen most are scamming assholes. Find a good lab and save yourself the headache.

I can barely find time to pin the heard I already have.

^this... Its not as easy breezy as peoole think especially when you get into testing methods to make sure you are receiving decent raws.

Back