• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Looking4anedge

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to the site. Looking for general knowledge into gear and the pros and cons of each compound. Just looking to boost my knowledge of AS and make the right choice on what to run. I'm 6'0" weight: 185 bf% around 14%. Most of my interest are into getting that bf% down. But anyways that's my intro gl to all.

Welcome to the forum & read up on the stickies. Tons of great info there. Also Google the compounds you might be interested in trying & running. Lots of great info there as well. That's how I started

Welcome....

Welcome to the forum & read up on the stickies. Tons of great info there. Also Google the compounds you might be interested in trying & running. Lots of great info there as well. That's how I started

Thanks Crash, I have googled tren and winny to death just looking around here to read some reviews and see what legit source is out there.

Back