• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

635lb hack squats

TouaregV8

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For those of you who don't follow my log. 675lbs next week, stay tuned...

Good work bro. Hacks are not easy.

What are you doing for pre-workout supplementation to get you going??

Good work bro. Hacks are not easy.

What are you doing for pre-workout supplementation to get you going??

Actually, nothing usually, brother. When I'm feeling a bit sluggish and need a little energy boost I'll pop a caffeine tablet or take a tablespoon of honey.

Nice work!!!

what is your rest time between sets? And how many sets are you doing before hitting the 635?

What a dick , shut down the gym so Toureg can use all the plates to squat. Haha , awesome job you big bastArd

Nice work!!!

what is your rest time between sets? And how many sets are you doing before hitting the 635?

I'd say 2-3 minutes in between sets, Koz. Here's my previous sets leading up to the 635lbs.
225lbs x 15
315lbs x 12
405lbs x 10
495lbs x 10 (belt)
585lbs x 8 (belt)
635lbs x 8 (belt and knee wraps)

I'd say 2-3 minutes in between sets, Koz. Here's my previous sets leading up to the 635lbs.
225lbs x 15
315lbs x 12
405lbs x 10
495lbs x 10 (belt)
585lbs x 8 (belt)
635lbs x 8 (belt and knee wraps)
Damn. 3 plates on each side (what's that, like only 270?), and I am struggling to get 8-10 reps.

Did you do any other leg exercises first, or did you hit these while you were fresh? Do anything else after?

Did you do any other leg exercises first, or did you hit these while you were fresh? Do anything else after?

Here you go, malf:

Leg extensions; 4 sets of 20 (warm-up)
Hack Squats; 6 sets, 8-15 reps
Leg press; 6 sets, 8-15 reps
Walking lunges with 25lb dumbbells, 4 sets of 12 reps per leg.

Right on bro, heavy weight. No wounder where those wheels came from. Your wife sounds cool bro. I work out with my girl sometimes to.

I thought you were strong

Right on bro, heavy weight. No wounder where those wheels came from. Your wife sounds cool bro. I work out with my girl sometimes to.

Thanks, bro. Wife is awesome. Trains with me when she's in town and does the same routine as I do. She's supportive of my gear use and helps me pin. There's a lot of women out there that do not understand this lifestyle. My wife does and I'm very lucky.

I thought you were strong

Lol! I'll do better next week, spiny.

I'm super impressed with your endurance to hit the heavy weights and still keep the reps high.

750?
800?

whats next?

QUOTE=TouaregV8;726683]I'd say 2-3 minutes in between sets, Koz. Here's my previous sets leading up to the 635lbs.
225lbs x 15
315lbs x 12
405lbs x 10
495lbs x 10 (belt)
585lbs x 8 (belt)
635lbs x 8 (belt and knee wraps)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, fellas.

I'm super impressed with your endurance to hit the heavy weights and still keep the reps high.
750?
800?
whats next?

TBH, I'm just trying to stimulate some growth. My quads have plateaued and I've recently changed up my routine to see if I can get them growing again. I had focused on back squats for several months and had made some impressive gains in strength but my quad size remained the same. I made hack squats my primary movement about 6 weeks ago and my numbers have gone up consistently week to week. I was shooting for 5 reps with the 635lbs and managed to get a relatively easy 8. I feel pretty confident about getting 675lbs on my next leg day based on how the 635lbs felt. What's next after that? Hopefully some quad growth because I'd be much more satisfied with hypertrophy than I am the numbers I'm pushing.

I've done 710 for 10 reps but right now I'm doing a pyramid stopping at 440 then going back down for major reps. Also trying to stimulate growth.

It won't let me watch the video due to some bullshit international music law crap. I remember that vid you posted of the squatting session awhile back. It's awesome to see that weight for reps. Never seen anyone do that much for reps in the gym. I always watch those guys load up the bar all crazy and then they disappoint with firing off like 5 or 6 or do some shallow squat.

Get Shredded!
I've done 710 for 10 reps but right now I'm doing a pyramid stopping at 440 then going back down for major reps. Also trying to stimulate growth.

Damn, spiny. 710lbs for 10 reps is crazy.

It won't let me watch the video due to some bullshit international music law crap.

Well that sucks, weizen. Are you outside the US?

My next leg day is Thursday. I hope I'm ready for 675lbs. I've been carbing up for it all week. I'll be sure to post another vid.

lol my knees say fuck that!! I just throw two plates on and do a shit load of reps then a drop set.

Yeah, some of the EU countries are stupid about music agreements. I guess I could use a proxy. I'll be waiting for the vid. Just pulled my hamstring the other day playing paintball, so I'm sitting leg days out for a couple weeks. Life is a bitch sometimes

Back