• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mr Bulky Bulk McBulkerton..

charles bronson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to sez hai guyz!

Missed the brothers on here, even some of the degenerates..

Guess what i been doing???

( clever trolls, you have the floor)

I'm bulking !!!! 😊

two weeks now, not as much fun as I imagined it would be..

You fuckers didn't tell me I'd split my time three ways on le bulk

umm, I do lots of eating and training and then massive amounts of time and effort spent SHITTING MY FUCKING COLON FLAT

zero heads up on becoming a chocolate factory guys, taking a little getting used to

thinking I might log again, going through a brutal divorce so.. Would keep me from slipping to far off training, be a good excuse to hang out on here with you fuckers.. AND! I've been butchering some fine tail lately, fun stuff to talk about and post pictures of

anywho, this what I'm working with..

43 yrs old now, still 5'10 , rocking 197 lbs

slim good body looking to pack on some the beefs I been reading bout on here

hope the brothers on here all been doing well, Bronson

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 48
Welcome back, chucky! Sorry to hear about the divorce...guess that halos her wasn't a great idea

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

All that a divorce means is that there's more pussy in your immediate future. :p

I will follow this one too.sorry about the wife I've been there.

Glad to have you back. I was wondering what happened to ya. Kill the weights brother!

Like two in the hand one in the bush or something.

Welcome back

AWWW shit! Chucky B in the house. Was wondering where you went. This place is better than reality. In here we can all be the 300lb jerked pussy (or dick for those applicable) magnets devoid of bullshit without even lifting a weight. Fuck life's bs.

Back