• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Questions concerning high concentration formulas

Roughneck_91

Fascist Gear Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey friends, I've used a lot of gear in my time and a decent range of it too (only a few compounds I haven't tried). But I don't have any experience with high concentration formulas.

I was curious as to your reactions and opinions on the stuff. I got half a dozen Pharma Test E 500's and I'm worried that I'll react negatively to them and won't be able to use them and they'll go to waste. So I was going to order another half dozen 300s just in case.

Can't remember where I read it, but I remember Pharmacom saying something about Grape Seed Oil being used for suspension in high concentrations. Is this what makes some guys get irritation or is it a BA issue. Thank you for your time and responses.

well, yes we use GSO + a bit ethyl oleate in all oils. There is really an issue with high-concentrated oils - they can be painful. We for sure advice NEVER inject more as 1 ml for once!
Generally our experience showed that lot of customers get used to high concentrations after about 15-20 injections. Befoe you can just pin a half of ml or mix these oils with some low concentrated oils in a syringe.
High concentrated oils are not for newbies for sure.
However some of them are not very painful. Boldenone 500 mg/ml and nandrolone decanoate 600 mg/ml have been reported to be not so painful. With testosterones like sust 500 and enanthate 500 situation is a bit worse. But this is a matter of getting used to it.
Also my personal experience: i feel much better if I inject these oils into delts.

To my surprise Pharmacom Test E 500 was as smooth as Watson. I didn't get bloodwork while on bit it surely yielded desirable results. I must say the oil was higher viscosity from rest of Pharmacom line, as most of their products can be drawn in a slin pin. It didn't seem to have EO or perhaps just a small amount, last time I run EO based gear I ended up with a sterile abscess from 0.3ml injection. I know few others forum members who run Pharmacom Test Sust 500 and were also quite happy with it.

However the question that comes to my mind is, is it even possible for 5g of powder(s) to hold in 5ml of solvents. To be honest this was the reason why I went with TE 500 for my last blast, I thought it's either gonna cripple me or it's going to be a weak juice. However as mentioned above that was not the case.

I think all current and future customers will be pleased to know that just 2 days ago I requested for all high mg/ml products besides EQ to be lab tested. I believe testing EQ would be unnecessary cost as, it's common knowledge that EQ can be easily brewed even at 800mg/ml.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thanks guys, very helpful. It looks like I'll follow Pharmacom's suggestion of using only half a cc initially. I'll do .5cc of TE500 and 1cc of TrenE200 twice a week. Good idea about the labs, for no other reason than legitimacy. The more documentation the better IMO.

Been using the Dbol since yesterday. Let me tell you, DISTINCT effect, particularly on the mood. I was walking on sunshine all day and this is after 6 months of Tren use turning me into a walking maniac axe murderer...

I only use test E 400. I love it, lets me fill the pin with other goodies too.

Back