• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Broken slin syringe

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ac67f5526192be51e83438db6b109eca.jpg

Anyone ever have this happen? I pulled it out of the pack like this.

I was thinking about bringing it to the attention of gpz... but thinking not worth it.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Your strong grip motherfucker.
Been through 400 slin pins or so, never has this happened to me.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
Lol.... I said it came out of the pack like that... not it looked like that after I pinned...:)

I've had one with no needle before
Thats crazy. .. did you still use it tho?

Lol.... I said it came out of the pack like that... not it looked like that after I pinned...:)

My bad, it's well past my bed time.
That's some poor quality control. Perhaps the reason I never came across such faulty pin is the fact that most of pins I get happen to be German made.

ac67f5526192be51e83438db6b109eca.jpg

Anyone ever have this happen? I pulled it out of the pack like this.

I was thinking about bringing it to the attention of gpz... but thinking not worth it.

Looks like it was bit off

I would demand my 50 cents back immediately. I would even pay $2.67 shipping charge for the 50 cents. 🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would demand my 50 cents back immediately. I would even pay $2.67 shipping charge for the 50 cents. 🏼

Lol... I immediately thought I could possibly get a discount on my next order... but fuck that I wont be that faggy bitch that cries.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol... I immediately thought I could possibly get a discount on my next order... but fuck that I wont be that faggy bitch that cries.

Tren fucks with your mind. I'm experiencing this magical phenomenon right now

Tren fucks with your mind. I'm experiencing this magical phenomenon right now

Sure does.... Im in true belief as of right now that everyone that is close to me is trying to make me angry on a daily basis. Mainly my wife.. she doesnt even have to say anything and Ill make up some shit to be pissed off at her for...

Sure does.... Im in true belief as of right now that everyone that is close to me is trying to make me angry on a daily basis. Mainly my wife.. she doesnt even have to say anything and Ill make up some shit to be pissed off at her for...

Yup that would be tbe tren brah ......lolz

My bad, it's well past my bed time.
That's some poor quality control. Perhaps the reason I never came across such faulty pin is the fact that most of pins I get happen to be German made.

German quality is an idea. VW represents that well......I guess the counter to that is they made quality computer software.

Back