• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Meanwhile, at IMF....

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Get into it boys!

2c83c14f7e11674981e71be7607bdd00.jpg

Sent from my jewPhone using Trannytalk

common scam to collect shipping fees and often credit card numbers

Sounds like a cool dude..

f39a3099-2b6c-4332-9222-d0f69349d5bb.jpg

So whos calling/ texting first?

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
It will be a video of some on talkin on a house phone with no cord on it.

We are fortunate this guy has decided to be a sponsor.

Sweet I can send it my neighbor who has parties until 2 am on wendsday nights. Ten free samples please!!!!

I called.him...he sounds.french or Belgian or maybe has some type of oral herpie that impeads his speech....very odd...when I asked about labmax for ROIDs question ...he said be used Tampax...not sur how you test mdma with a tampon...must be new technology...

I gave him theCptns outback addy ..and DJs room.at the brothel which is next to the room Lamar Odom go.ill.from herbal boner meds and Cherry Riders dirty puss festered snatch..

Get Shredded!
I called.him...he sounds.french or Belgian or maybe has some type of oral herpie that impeads his speech....very odd...when I asked about labmax for ROIDs question ...he said be used Tampax...not sur how you test mdma with a tampon...must be new technology...

I gave him theCptns outback addy ..and DJs room.at the brothel which is next to the room Lamar Odom go.ill.from herbal boner meds and Cherry Riders dirty puss festered snatch..

Good looking out brother. I'll send Lamar your best wishes

Excellent! I was looking to add this to my stack. I hear tren and ecstasy has a synergistic effect.

Back