• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

legit or not

beece16

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so i did some reading and need your opinion on these labs.--Anabolic Anarchy--MFL--Steroidfax--. My first order was with paxton and would've gone with medlabs after but as we all know. So as you can see,not good at choosing sources. Good or bunk? any info guys.

Lots of good info here, keep researching, it will get clearer and clearer

Of the three...only used MFL. I'm comfortable vouching for them any day. Don't know about other two except I know the peeps at Steroidfax are solid guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great choices here, I'm running AAP tren right now and have their Superdrol and Exemestane waiting to be ran. Their tren is potent shit, and the transaction was easy and professional. SFax are all solid guys, haven't run Valk but some guys on here swear by it. Ran some MFL tren base recently and like it quite a bit, haven't heard a neg review besides some orders being backed up...that was a small problem that was recently fixed. ALL WHILE their reps were keeping everybody updated and informed and happy. I'd say do some more research and decide for yourself. Some great choices here.

I'm a rep for MFL so obviously I like the gear, but I loved the aap superdrol I ran also. It's the only product I've tried from them. I've never used Sfax but the reps are all good guys.

Thanks for the feedback guys,looks like i'm on the right track.

Thanks for the feedback guys,looks like i'm on the right track.

I have been using mfl for about 7 months and I like.
Great reps . Just do some homework and you will find what are you looking for.
Army vet

Great choices here, I'm running AAP tren right now and have their Superdrol and Exemestane waiting to be ran. Their tren is potent shit, and the transaction was easy and professional. SFax are all solid guys, haven't run Valk but some guys on here swear by it. Ran some MFL tren base recently and like it quite a bit, haven't heard a neg review besides some orders being backed up...that was a small problem that was recently fixed. ALL WHILE their reps were keeping everybody updated and informed and happy. I'd say do some more research and decide for yourself. Some great choices here.
Do you know if vakyrie or A.T. is a legitimate and reliable source for my gear..its my first time using online

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Do you know if vakyrie or A.T. is a legitimate and reliable source for my gear..its my first time using online

Police-arrest-01.gif

Listen bro u scared the shit outa me i would appreciate it if u could tell me if this is for both companies or just one please

Listen bro u scared the shit outa me i would appreciate it if u could tell me if this is for both companies or just one please

He's talking about you...

Last edited:

images%2Farticle%2F2013%2F11%2F07%2Fyodo.gif

Just fuckin with you bro, Iv'e read good stuff about all of them. But you must read for your self. Look around for a little while.

Hems talking about you...
Wtf man ive spent the last 18 months in jail and trying to get back to normal ..my local buddys gone so i decided to try forums and look for reliable company ... Its my first time on these things and if i did something wrong i would appreciate you telling me ...definitely got the wrong idea about me i can promise you that ...if you eant pictures of me and my name so you can research me thats not a problem either....just looking for sound advice !!!

Wtf man ive spent the last 18 months in jail and trying to get back to normal ..my local buddys gone so i decided to try forums and look for reliable company ... Its my first time on these things and if i did something wrong i would appreciate you telling me ...definitely got the wrong idea about me i can promise you that ...if you eant pictures of me and my name so you can research me thats not a problem either....just looking for sound advice !!!

Your on the right path bro.

What you are looking for is I.A, or Anabolic Anarchy, Basicstero.com, Express Domestic Apache, MFL. Look for bloods man. No offense to the sources you listed. I just don't know much about them. This is my opinion.

And others might say these all suck.. That's why you have to read bro. Hope this helped.

Rule #1: it's the Internet. Don't take it so serious.

Alright so i did some reading and need your opinion on these labs.--Anabolic Anarchy--MFL--Steroidfax--. My first order was with paxton and would've gone with medlabs after but as we all know. So as you can see,not good at choosing sources. Good or bunk? any info guys.

i can vouche for steroid fax tried their test e it's g2g

Gotta watch out, make the wrong move and you can get raped in here.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back