• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IMR Isotretinoin review

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I switched to NPP mid cycle this summer . After a week or so the breakout got crazy . I tried a couple of soaps but the only thing that seemed to help was salt water and sun and even then it was back once I started sweating at work . I finished the npp and started to cruise and it still got worse . I was getting zits that looked like I had been stung with nothing but oil coming out. I even resorted to sticking them with a 25g. Enter IMR Iso . I got a couple of bottles on the labor day deal . I started 9/8 or so . The first couple of weeks there was really no change week three still not much . On week 4 I had a couple on my arms and one mega I stuck with a 25g . This week all that seems to be left are a couple of scabs from ones I scratched . I am currently still on cruise and the Iso seems to be doing the trick . If you decide to pull the trigger I'd say 5 weeks is where the relief will start . My dose is 25mg daily.

my guinea pigs ran it for a few months with good result

I'm happy with the results . I would just like to see the affects on my liver . I was a week in on my last bloods so not really time to tell.

it should for sure be watched with isotretinoin..

I got off their iso in august....Still clear!! Shit works

I'm close to stating week 5 on IMR ISO.. Have noticed my skin getting a lot worst on my neck, arms, and stomach... My ache was insane before and now outrageous... A couple of days ago I noticed my skin a lot drier and stating to scab around my acne.. It's getting better but taking its sweet little time.. Can't wait to be acne free for the first time in 10 years

it usually gets worse for a bit before it gets better...very typical for most acne treatments and especially typical of retinoids

Can somebody please hit me with a link so I can make a purchase for this!

I'm sitting on a bottle afraid of the adverse health affects, plus it causes birth defects soo you better not knock anyone up while using it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back