• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's everyone's max bench?

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thought I'd start a fun topic and see what everyone's max bench press is? I know a lot of folks don't do a 1 rep max, but I recently did mine because I'm entering a bench press comp for breast cancer this month.

Started a 3 week program that I finished on Sunday where I bench 4 times a week. My max was 335 when I started. Hopefully it has gone up a few pounds. I retest either tomorrow or Friday depending how my body feels the. Restart the program with my new max on Tuesday.

Weight: 217 1RM: 335

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

285 for 4. Never done a 1RM because of my bullshit shoulder... or at least not recent enough that it'd be relevant.

Bodweight 210ish.
Max 425
315x13
225x37

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I train for strength. Those numbers are with no hands on the bar. I have plenty of videos, however my face is in all of them

310 for I don't know.. I get tired of reppin it.

I put up 405 last winter... im probably around 350 now though.. I stopped heavy bench due to bad shoulder

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

310 for I don't know.. I get tired of reppin it.

So instead of just putting 315 on the bar (3 plates on each side), you go with (2) 45 and then (1) 25 plate, (1) 10 plate, (1) 5 plate , and (1) 2.5 plate?? Interesting bro.

These types of threads are useless without videos to back it up.

If somebody points me in the direction of a video app I can cover my face with, I'm happy to post a video

IML Gear Cream!
These types of threads are useless without videos to back it up.

I'll get one for ya in December. Going for 355.

Not totally useless thread. Some fellas just enjoy engaging in conversation

So instead of just putting 315 on the bar (3 plates on each side), you go with (2) 45 and then (1) 25 plate, (1) 10 plate, (1) 5 plate , and (1) 2.5 plate?? Interesting bro.

lol, no that was a straight lie. I like I how you tore that apart, very nice. Honestly, I've never done more then 2 wheels on each side. No partner. All my friends are faggots. And I don't bother people when they work out. I do 3 sets of 15. Thats on all benches.

485lbs. About 8 months old. It was sent to a phone from a phone, to an email and then uploaded, then downloaded then uploaded to youtube so it looks like complete ass.
I was 210lbs here.

https://youtu.be/sEyo_E6ogoo

At 48 yrs of age, shoulders that want to give way at any time, don't even care any more. I'm more for looks than pr's.

Yeah here's mine. Not much but it's something. Sent to a friends sisters uncle then downloaded on a pc then transferred to a apple cpu then uploaded to YouTube then recorded by a Samsung and reformatted to an iPhone so I kind of look like Eddie hall. But here it is http://youtu.be/vrxgam1ILVA

Yeah here's mine. Not much but it's something. Sent to a friends sisters uncle then downloaded on a pc then transferred to a apple cpu then uploaded to YouTube then recorded by a Samsung and reformatted to an iPhone so I kind of look like Eddie hall. But here it is http://youtu.be/vrxgam1ILVA

I knew that was Eddie Hall before I clicked on it lol.

lol, no that was a straight lie. I like I how you tore that apart, very nice. Honestly, I've never done more then 2 wheels on each side. No partner. All my friends are faggots. And I don't bother people when they work out. I do 3 sets of 15. Thats on all benches.

LOl...kinda figured that.

At 48 yrs of age, shoulders that want to give way at any time, don't even care any more. I'm more for looks than pr's.

At 59 years of age... close to 60..... I totally agree dawg. Fuck PR's.

At 59 years of age... close to 60..... I totally agree dawg. Fuck PR's.

I absolutely hate the feeling of pumps. Never understood how making yourself unable to touch your face or scratch your ass was enjoyable.

Still better than Olympic lifts. Fuck those things. Makes my heart want to explode.

Last edited:
I love the pump, jack! Teh pump is where teh gainz is! :winkfinger:

I've made plenty of gains without chasing any pumps lol. Of course I'm done trying to grow for a long time, if ever again.

I absolutely hate the feeling of pumps. Never understood how making yourself unable to touch your face or scratch your ass was enjoyable.

Still better than Olympic lifts. Fuck those things. Makes my heart want to explode.
Great lift btw. For me, tendonitis, arthritis in shoulders, arthritis in elbows, screwed up knees, surgery for full rotator cuff tear (that was fun), and two partial pec tears was enough to make me change my lifting style. No barbell presses, strictly dumbbells and HS machines, reps in the 8 to 20 range, short rest intervals..... never looked better, and pain free for the last two years. I could care less what my max is. That wasn't the case 10 years ago! Lol.

Great lift btw. For me, tendonitis, arthritis in shoulders, arthritis in elbows, screwed up knees, surgery for full rotator cuff tear (that was fun), and two partial pec tears was enough to make me change my lifting style. No barbell presses, strictly dumbbells and HS machines, reps in the 8 to 20 range, short rest intervals..... never looked better, and pain free for the last two years. I could care less what my max is. That wasn't the case 10 years ago! Lol.

True...and lets face it, ppl can't tell how strong you are by your appearance. In fact if you look tight, they will think you are stronger then a guy who is heavy set but strong as shit.

Having said that, I can't help myself in the gym with heavy lifts. Not that I am trying to out perform other gym members, it is just this side of me that wants to lift as heavy as possible and be strong. Know what I mean?

I try to keep rep ranges between 6 to 10 reps, even when going heavy. Once in awhile going for a 1 rep max (which sets me back like two weeks in recovery).

My personal best has been 405 at around 230# (was on tren e at the time).

If somebody points me in the direction of a video app I can cover my face with, I'm happy to post a video

Your face ace is pretty much in your avi.. What's the difference. Plus you're not on there trying to sell steroids with a needle stuck in your leg.. You're benching weights.

Unfortunate injuries always do seem to be the changing point for most people. Not sure what I'm going to do when all this catches up to me. Probably gloat in a corner for a few years.

Back