• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ROID... It's time

What goin on?

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

I know how to do several things.

Is it time for gears abuse and a journal ?

Is it time to post up my weak 178lb frame and transform myself into a God once again? I seriously look like shit.

Time to call out all these pussy ass gear abusing bitches for giving other gear abusers a bad name ?

Is it time to RISE UP AND OVERCOME??

Woudn't mind seeing another DJ Gear abuse log either.... IMHO the best log to date.

IML Gear Cream!
there is one over at imf from last year.

I've lost most of my mass, what mass I had anyway.

I'll weigh myself in the AM.

I'll have to make sure I'll be able to be consistent over the next 20-25 weeks.

work, life , etc

work, life , etc

Funny cuz i used to log in over there and i always looked in on your "ascension"log out of curiosity. In these hard times we need this ROID. Go for it man it would be positive for you and everyone reading.

PS i need an icon to remind me why I appreciate handsome and strong gentlemen such as yourself

Joel can only help those who help themselves. Cosmic tit for tat ROID. Remember: log for galactic and spiritual supremecy!

work, life , etc

Join me ROID. We can be the new zyzz

Join me ROID. We can be the new zyzz
Darth-hand-james-earl-jones-is-officially-returning-as-darth-vader-the-original-voice-of-darth-vader-isn-t-quite-so-intimidating.jpeg

Woudn't mind seeing another DJ Gear abuse log either.... IMHO the best log to date.
Oh thank you... that was a continued effort and a wealth of scar tissue gained ;)

I heard him mention he was going to do one as well❤️

I was thinking about doing larger amounts of "gentler" gearz. I have had some success with this in the past. I really think some of the harsher drugs tend to hurt people's general overall look.. like skin, hair etc.

Oh thank you... that was a continued effort and a wealth of scar tissue gained ;)

I was thinking about doing larger amounts of "gentler" gearz. I have had some success with this in the past. I really think some of the harsher drugs tend to hurt people's general overall look.. like skin, hair etc.

What did you have in mind DJ?

First day back in the gym in t-30min.

I look and feel awful and my confidence is at rock bottom.

Out of the ashes I will rise once again. It is my destiny to be the GREATEST .

AMEN

You got this, I believe Roid can do anything when he puts his mind to it, make us proud Son....:coffee:

well you didn't get like this over night and you can't expect to get back to buff over night, just sayin....:coffee:

I'm 5'10

I'm negative 24lbs from Sept 1.

Day 2 of my comeback is accomplished.

210 by December would be nice.

I'm 5'10

I'm negative 24lbs from Sept 1.

Day 2 of my comeback is accomplished.

210 by December would be nice.

Wtf I thought you were jaws from James Bond. A striking 6'9 behemoth with metal teeth. I have to say I'm disappointed. Your pic looks like jaws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in decent shape at the beginning of last month.

Just working too much, no training and my diet fell off. By diet I mean my calorie intake.

It started with a two week break but instead of a break I just started working 15 hr days.

fuck it, just life.

I needed a short break from gears anyway. There really isn't any point in gears abuse right now at my size but working out ungeared seems sacrilegious.

Back