• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Squatfaggy and Iconclit

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who will the former MLG, Hammer, Cawkston, RC, etc reps be repping for next since their last Cawk steady lab went awol? If any labs are bout to start sourcing here those two fags lack any integrity so feel free to PM them they will send their resumes with nudez of their wives getting railed by bbc because they love reppin and they dont care who it is. :coffee;

rap has been in rare form lately... i like it

i condone this message

I see you are feeling better buddy. Never give em any slack.

Rap you bring up a good point that I hadn't noticed, they repped for all those labs and all those labs went under. Things that make you go hmmmm

Who will the former MLG, Hammer, Cawkston, RC, etc reps be repping for next since their last Cawk steady lab went awol? If any labs are bout to start sourcing here those two fags lack any integrity so feel free to PM them they will send their resumes with nudez of their wives getting railed by bbc because they love reppin and they dont care who it is. :coffee;

He calls 'em like he sees 'em

Serious there are members who rep and reps who just log on to push shit fuckin gear and go silent when they arent getting paid. These two fagets literally push any shit lab that pops up in the guise of "helping the community" or "helping out the family."

I was just sitting here thinking about what happened to these two and i put two and two together and realized they arent repping underdosed bath oil and thats why they arent helping "family" out now.

They rank niggerfaggot on the Newport scale

Serious there are members who rep and reps who just log on to push shit fuckin gear and go silent when they arent getting paid. These two fagets literally push any shit lab that pops up in the guise of "helping the community" or "helping out the family."

I was just sitting here thinking about what happened to these two and i put two and two together and realized they arent repping underdosed bath oil and thats why they arent helping "family" out now.

They rank niggerfaggot on the Newport scale

Like when you went from Olympus VIP to lab to lab to MFL awhile back?

Maybe these guys didn't change companies, the company changed names?

Sent from my jewPhone using Trannytalk

The rep game seems like a fine line between good and bad but some folks have a bad track record....:coffee:

My nigga rappy Rap! The pot calling the kettle black. Keepin it motha fuckin real!

Hellz yeah!

:clapping:

My nigga rappy Rap! The pot calling the kettle black. Keepin it motha fuckin real!

Hellz yeah!

I don't know all the deets but the way rap and JR handled the MFL situation at least it seems like they learned from the past, not nut huggin, just the way I think I see it........:coffee:

All the same labs... Truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know all the deets but the way rap and JR handled the MFL situation at least it seems like they learned from the past, not nut huggin, just the way I think I see it........:coffee:

Your definitely swinging from their nuts

Like when you went from Olympus VIP to lab to lab to MFL awhile back?

Hellz yeah!

My lie reflect your lie? Now back to the Apache sub with you before someone someone else out begs you for a rep spot✊🏾

Your definitely swinging from their nuts

I'm on TRT so all my gear comes from big pharma so I have nothing to gain or lose here, that being said I'm an opinionated mother fucker and my opinion here is if rap is going to run his mouth like this than he best not be livin in a glass house....:coffee:

I'm on TRT so all my gear comes from big pharma so I have nothing to gain or lose here, that being said I'm an opinionated mother fucker and my opinion here is if rap is going to run his mouth like this than he best not be livin in a glass house....:coffee:

i spent my newb months as an OP VIP then decided things werent looking proper before the super pip 5000, then had a short 4 week tenure as a Helios rep... Which actually blew up in my face cuz he went scammer and i ended up draining my stash and cash out of pocket to pay as many people back as possible. And over the last year and a half ive been repping for MFL. My biggest regret is tying myself down for so long with my current position... This is time could have been better spent hoping around to lab to lab begging for scraps. :coffee:

TBJ and Rap's love affair goes way years back to Jeff's drinking days when he used to go on all night drunken rants and called Rap LEO in a drunken fog then apologized when he woke up. Like a serious thread about it. Since then their have been several peace conventions over it, half hearted apologies, free gears, unfinished logs... But now that TBJ has logged every sponsor on the board in 6 months Rap has a new zest for an old pissing match. I miss drunk Jeffy. That shit got funny AF sometimes. In my mind it actually looks a lot like this in private...

http://youtu.be/wJTV-Tr-L7Q

Last edited:
Back