• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Other hobbies!!!

spikes_tactical

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've have taken a few days away from hitting the gym to get out in the woods and do one of my favorite hobbies.
a67f42f434ff941582d723735957fbde.jpg

a0aff756f9a568032aa890defb5cdb2c.jpg

80 yard shot with a 12 gauge slug gun.

Sent from my SpyPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a hunter myself, there is nothing better than sitting in a tree watching the sun come up and the woods come to life!

Hunting and fishing are my other loves besides gym. If only kids these days would pick up a fishing pole instead of a PlayStation. They might actually get some drive determination

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You killed Bambi, you son of a bitch!

784-Bambi-and-Thumper.jpg

Rabbit stew and bacon wrapped back straps right there.

Just sayin wouldnt it be more of a sport if the deer were able to shoot back :p.....

sorry guys Im just an animal lover here ...but I wont bust your balls:(

Just sayin wouldnt it be more of a sport if the deer were able to shoot back .....

sorry guys Im just an animal lover here ...but I wont bust your balls:(
Maybe kill a bear with a knife even it up a lil lolz.

I get more exhilaration from squatting a barbell loaded with plates. I grew up hunting with my dad, but due to the fact that I don't enjoy eating wild game or killing animals, I don't do it anymore. I have nothing against it though.

Maybe kill a bear with a knife even it up a lil lolz.

Lolz Im a animal lover not stupid ....hey I have family in the south who hunt I get the concept ....deer sausage is good haha

Man i love hunting we hunt wild boar with bulldogs down here. Once they catch we run in and wrestle them down. Hog tie them bring them back alive to sale. Or either kill them with a knife depending on were we are at. State laws very on alive or dead

I'd love to hunt if hunting people was legal.

7 billion useless primates on this rock and you're shooting a pretty little deer? Tsk tsk

Get Shredded!
That is hilarious. My father use to always say - it ain't no fun when the rabbits got the gun! My family doesn't by red meat from the grocery. Well as long as I fill the freezer we don't.

Back