• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT on Prop

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever run their TRT with Prop? I've read a couple threads elsewhere and the consensus was HELL NO, yet I feel pretty damn good since switching my TRT protocol from 75mg Test C 2x EW to 25mg Test P ED.

I'm curious if it's the PIP that is the deciding factor or the ed pinning.

Anyone ever run their TRT with Prop? I've read a couple threads elsewhere and the consensus was HELL NO, yet I feel pretty damn good since switching my TRT protocol from 75mg Test C 2x EW to 25mg Test P ED.

I'm curious if it's the PIP that is the deciding factor or the ed pinning.
Scar tissue over time. It's not a good plan long term.

Scar tissue is the only issue. But honestly with 31g slin pins and if you don't mind pinning, it's not really a big deal. It's a lot of pins though. A box of 100 ever 3 months.
Preference, just.. A lot more pinning for really no benefit.

Damn, don't you guys get tired pinning every day on a blast.....when the cruise comes around for me, I'm glad not to be pinning every darn day...those longer esters will work fine for me.

Ya I couldn't imagine an ed injection with a 27 or 25g needle. But a 30g slin pin is almost effortless and the fact that it's .25mL takes almost no time. I figured it was more preference but I do enjoy better erections and less water weight. I never quite found the sweet spot wit AI's either. So far it seems a lot easier. But I'm 2 months in so maybe that will change in 6.

Scar tissue for sure. I could see doing it for a few months maybe but then eventually I think it would get tiring. I feel like I would always want to rotate to new spots too, not just in the glutes and that would cause more damage.

Back