• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Labmax help

72allday

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know this is a long shot but does anyone have a labmax and could test some var tabs for me? Would be more then willing to send a gift for the services! Feel free to Pm and had no idea where to put this lol TIA

Real var is expensive usually.... a lab max testing vial for var is 16 dollars. If you can afford the var but cant afford the lab max its probably fake.

Real var is expensive usually.... a lab max testing vial for var is 16 dollars. If you can afford the var but cant afford the lab max its probably fake.
I didn't see where you could order just a single tester. All I saw was the $300 test case with all of them in it. And just out of curiosity when you say var is expensive. What is "expensive"?

babykong

I didn't see where you could order just a single tester. All I saw was the $300 test case with all of them in it. And just out of curiosity when you say var is expensive. What is "expensive"?

babykong

Find out how long and how much you should run per day and look at how many packs you need in terms of cost

Careful.... It seems even the zealots at meso are realizing labmax is hit or miss at best. Now they are fighting, making up and e-hugging it out like drunk cousins

Ya I was under the impression you needed the whole kit but will look into this. Thank you very much.

The whole kit doesn't come with what you need to test anavar or winstrol anyway. You just need those tubes for $16 or so a piece.

I rarely have a problem getting a conclusive result when testing orals. Testing oils is another matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole kit doesn't come with what you need to test anavar or winstrol anyway. You just need those tubes for $16 or so a piece.

I rarely have a problem getting a conclusive result when testing orals. Testing oils is another matter.

I'll just buy 3 of em and do all 3 and make my judgment off that

babykong

So is there any other way to test other than labmax or mass spec (which is near inpossible to have done)???

you cam always try it and see what happens.

as far as I know labmax is the best thing to check or presence next step is lab testing and it cost $300, labmax single vial only $16

I bought the kit cause it came with a cool case.... Plus it makes me look official

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

My son loves the little flash light.

I bought the kit cause it came with a cool case.... Plus it makes me look official

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

You look like your bawling with that kit I bet :p

eat the var for a week then get your piss tested. its $150 and will tell you whatever is in your system. just not the concentration of it.

Back