• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new girl

sie22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New on here. Are there many other girls on here? Would be great to chat with some other females and hear their experiences on gear.

welcome, and yes you'll be satisfied with the girls here and the knowledge of the board. welcome to asf

In 4 pics :)

Welcome!!!!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I am a former bikini competitor hoping to move up to figure (typical right?!) and hopefully someday WPD.

SheriV Mrs robinson and Baby1 are the only active females around here... I dont think that BB forums are very popular with the females.. Mostly gheys around here.

Welcome and good luck with the shows!

Primarily male but we have many AAS educated members here that can help with male or female cycles.

I have an extremely well educated coach that I trust with my cycles, but he doesn't really have any girls that are taking a lot of gear. The only girl I know who is taking a lot of stuff is fairly open to the masculinizing sides- something I'm not willing to go through at this point in my competition career. Hopefully I can connect with experienced girls and find out what they've been through!

New on here. Are there many other girls on here? Would be great to chat with some other females and hear their experiences on gear.

Theres quite a few guys who act like girls (trannys) ......but there are some real women here .....

welcome

Hello and welcome to Asf, I'm sure you will find the information your looking for. Nice Avatar pic by the way, your in great shape.

Thanks, pic is last year at the New Englands, because who wants to post a pic in their off season right? LOL

I'm not ghey... :). Hint hint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Welcom sie22. You are in a good place. I will message Mrs. Robinson to make sure that she knows you are here. You will be well cared for. Please disregard the riff raff as they are just a bunch of over geared horn dogs. Having a good coach and the right encouragement in your corner is key. You will go far i believe and really shine when you hit the stage.
The pic is terrific, but you may consider blotting out the beautiful face to protect your identity. Ask all the questions you need, but know that 90% of these guys will just give you a BS answer. You will get to know them and if you can put them in their place then you will have the respect of the entire board on your side. Good luck....

Welcome to the party.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back