• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lol

Howto

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What happens if you pin test and miss the muscle?

how do you miss a muscles? did you pin your scrotum?

A buddy just text me saying he has a lump and it hurts

Maybe he didn't go deep enough ,tell him next time balls deep.

IML Gear Cream!
I asked the other day , how the F can you pin it wrong . Well I guess I found the guy . What did he pin ? use to pin ? Did he clean the site? Gauge?

I asked the other day , how the F can you pin it wrong . Well I guess I found the guy . What did he pin ? use to pin ? Did he clean the site? Gauge?

Test e, I gave him some 22g 1 inch and 25g 1.5 inch so I'm assuming he pinned with the 25g. I'm not sure how he managed to fuck up either

Maybe he didn't go deep enough ,tell him next time balls deep.

What would be the outcome of not going deep enough?

Test e, I gave him some 22g 1 inch and 25g 1.5 inch so I'm assuming he pinned with the 25g. I'm not sure how he managed to fuck up either

What would be the outcome of not going deep enough?
howto, are you the friend that pinned. 25 X 1.5 is a ok I use 25g X 1. if its not red and feels hot to touch you should be fine, if it is go see a doctor asap

If he (you) didn't pin deep enough then it went subq.. Basically you injected into the fat. It just hurts more, it will still fully absorb it will just take longer to completely absorb. No biggie. I pin subq all of the time. Intramuscular is less painful especially for higher volume injections.
As long as the sterile procedure was following and the gear isn't dirty you are g2g.
You are stabbing a metal object in your ass and filling it with oil; do you think it's supposed to feel good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never got sore when I first started pinning. He said it's like a ball or a knot and it's really sore
Gear could be crashing in the muscle. Tell him to heat the gear then pinn it. See it that helps

babykong

It would be crashed in the vial then too. Enanthate shouldn't crash in the body anyway

My buddy would pin my glutes for me last cycle. He would go all the way in with a 1.5 and I never had any problems except once. It felt like a fuckin ball in my ass cheek for like a week and was painful as fuck, I could sit on that side. I was worried it was infected but it wasn't red or hot to the touch and it didn't get worse so I just gave it time and it went away in about a week. I think it's from going in kind of side ways and not getting it deep enough into the muscle

It felt like the oil didn't disperse and just sat in a ball between the muscle and fat. Just watch it and if it is getting better not worse you should be fine

howto, are you the friend that pinned. 25 X 1.5 is a ok I use 25g X 1. if its not red and feels hot to touch you should be fine, if it is go see a doctor asap

Nah I go all the way in with the 1.5 lol

My buddy would pin my glutes for me last cycle. He would go all the way in with a 1.5 and I never had any problems except once. It felt like a fuckin ball in my ass cheek for like a week and was painful as fuck, I could sit on that side. I was worried it was infected but it wasn't red or hot to the touch and it didn't get worse so I just gave it time and it went away in about a week. I think it's from going in kind of side ways and not getting it deep enough into the muscle

This sounds similar I'll let him know thanks

Back