• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thought on H-AS

Trengood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to hear about experiences with H-AS. I want to put an order in I just wanted some feedback. I pretty new here.

Last edited:
I had one experience with them and all went well.

I did it to be part of the VIP. Part of the deal. I was just asking before I place an order because of the sale. Just wanted an honest opinion before I tried someone new. I have been screwed before. If you have any advice I would gladly take it.

I've been waiting about two months for a pack. That's promising news.

wow, not good. I ordered from a domestic source here and nothing

That sucks bro.. That's to damn long.

aren't you the one that ordered a shit load of gear from them and your arm almost fell off? I could be wrong and would hate to discredit H-as if it was not their gear

side note: i have ordered orals from them with no issue. i would love to try their prop but no one has done blood work on them

They have a VERY strong following of newbs... who all seem to be VIP.:coffee:

Just placed 2nd order. Used their sust250 and Dbol. Sust was good, as was Dbol. Although have had better Dbol, still was ok. Communication, and t/a are great. Would recommend using. Getting more sust and trying their tren.

IML Gear Cream!
wow, not good. I ordered from a domestic source here and nothing

aren't you the one that ordered a shit load of gear from them and your arm almost fell off? I could be wrong and would hate to discredit H-as if it was not their gear

side note: i have ordered orals from them with no issue. i would love to try their prop but no one has done blood work on them
Naw bro, not me. I won a contest for one test p and one test c. Gear was gtg. My arm almost fell off because I wasn't rotating enough sites, oil abscess. Wasn't from any gear I've ran. And I wasn't running HA-S at that time. I would never get behind a lab that almost took an arm, lol.

I've ran there test e 300 and the aromasin.. Both were good. My brother ran the test e also. Neither of us have bloods on them since we are in nj.. It's a pain in the ass driving a hour and half to get them done in pa. im running there aromasin now actually. Also you don't really see bad reviews either. At least other then montego who posted on the first page

Guys I need some help. I'm trying to place my 1st order and cant seem to get through with the email.

Safemail was down in the past two days. But it works well now, pls resend your order request. Any inquiry, you can also contact me via pm.

Guys I need some help. I'm trying to place my 1st order and cant seem to get through with the email.

Brother, why don't you tell the truth? Your pack was sent to the address you offered successfully, safe and fast. But you refused to receive it even after we sent you two emails to inform you this situation. And then you ask us to resend your pack even if we did not receive the returned pack. Will you expect us to send you two packs with one payment?

All our customers are satisfied with our products and customer service except you, think about it.

Brother, why don't you tell the truth? Your pack was sent to the address you offered successfully, safe and fast. But you refused to receive it even after we sent you two emails to inform you this situation. And then you ask us to resend your pack even if we did not receive the returned pack. Will you expect us to send you two packs with one payment?

All our customers are satisfied with our products and customer service except you, think about it.
Woah there bud.We BOTH know that the pack was marked un-deliverable as addressed.

So NO it was NOT successfully delivered. I've got tracking to prove that.

And I refused to accept it? Bullllllll shit. Why would I refuse a pack I paid for? HOW could I refuse the pack? No signature was required to accept the pack so you sir are full of it.

Bottom line. I paid for the pack. I don't have the pack I paid for (you can see that obviously with tracking), and the pack is on its way back to your "return address". So any lab with good customer service would be willing to re-ship the pack KNOWING I didn't receive it and it's on its way to your "return address".

Last edited:
Mods please remove if needed but I won't be made to look like a liar.
bc24685318b1377816a9f80ccb3dc5ea.jpg

Last edited:
We sent out the pack using the shipping info exactly as you offered, we also emailed you twice when this abnormal thing happened and told you to contact USPS at your end, you had enough time to solve it, but you chose not to take any actions.

We could arrange resending if your pack seized by custom, but yours abviously not.

According to the latest tracking record, it is still in Chicago (which you can also find it by tracking record).The pack is on its way to destination, but nothing received at our end. I can post out the screenshot if neccessary. I really want to know which lab will resend the pack even did not receive the original one.

Woah there bud.We BOTH know that the pack was marked un-deliverable as addressed.

So NO it was NOT successfully delivered. I've got tracking to prove that.

And I refused to accept it? Bullllllll shit. Why would I refuse a pack I paid for? HOW could I refuse the pack? No signature was required to accept the pack so you sir are full of it.

Bottom line. I paid for the pack. I don't have the pack I paid for (you can see that obviously with tracking), and the pack is on its way back to your "return address". So any lab with good customer service would be willing to re-ship the pack KNOWING I didn't receive it and it's on its way to your "return address".

We sent out the pack using the shipping info exactly as you offered, we also emailed you twice when this abnormal thing happened and told you to contact USPS at your end, you had enough time to solve it, but you chose not to take any actions.

We could arrange resending if your pack seized by custom, but yours abviously not.

According to the latest tracking record, it is still in Chicago (which you can also find it by tracking record).The pack is on its way to destination, but nothing received at our end. I can post out the screenshot if neccessary. I really want to know which lab will resend the pack even did not receive the original one.
If you refer back to our emails, that i have as well, you will remember that I DID contact the post office but, as I tried to explain to you multiple times, since the pack was undeliverable as addressed, it's treated as dead mail and they could no longer give anyone BUT THE SENDER info on the pack.

I told you this in our emails. Do I need to post that too?

Get Shredded!
This is a shitty situation but definitely doesn't seem to be the norm, I'm sure it'll get resolved, it sucks for everyone involved for sure, just curious why the package status is "undeliverable as addressed"

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This is a shitty situation but definitely doesn't seem to be the norm, I'm sure it'll get resolved, it sucks for everyone involved for sure, just curious why the package status is "undeliverable as addressed"

The name on the pack was a false name. That's the only reason I can think of for the non-delivery but, postal workers deliver to addresses not names and I've had several packs land under the same name without issue.

Damn bro that sucks, sorry to hear, I thought of doing the same for security reasons but then again I was worried a similar thing would happen

Mods please remove if needed but I won't be made to look like a liar.
bc24685318b1377816a9f80ccb3dc5ea.jpg

Looks like you deserve a re-ship. Good thing you kept info and have already been in communication with REPS. Now it's up to the lab to make it right!

Looks like you deserve a re-ship. Good thing you kept info and have already been in communication with REPS. Now it's up to the lab to make it right!
Yes I had plenty of contact with the Sponsor through email and pm, and spoke to some respected members of the community before bringing it to the board.

How a sponsor handles a tough situation like this is just as important as quality gear. I'm sure you will make it right as I know other sponsors do. It would definitely be the right thing to do. Sounds like what you have asked him to do is what needs to be done by you so nobody is out anything. Seems like an easy fix on your part.

Why didn't you use your real name? I'm sure that's the reason the post office wouldn't give you any info on it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've NEVER used a real name. I don't think many people do when ordering things like this.

And no that's not why they wouldn't update me on the info. When mail is marked as "dead mail" only the shipper can get info on it. When it was undeliverable it turned into dead mail.

I've always wondered, real name or fake. I always use fake in case a source gets pinched. But there is always the risk of no delivery. I figure it's cheap insurance. I'm curious as to other thoughts on this.

Sorry for the hijack. Montego is right. Dead mail is returned to sender. Of course sender probably used a fake addy too, so pack is most likely going to get destroyed.

I've always wondered, real name or fake. I always use fake in case a source gets pinched. But there is always the risk of no delivery. I figure it's cheap insurance. I'm curious as to other thoughts on this.

Sorry for the hijack. Montego is right. Dead mail is returned to sender. Of course sender probably used a fake addy too, so pack is most likely going to get destroyed.

Exactly. So them stating they are "waiting for return pack" is total B.S.

Back