• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ghrp6 vs hgh

You mean in terms of overall effectiveness?

GHRP-6 simply stimulates GH release and so it's a way of producing endogenous GH rather than pinning GH. It does this by binding to certain receptors like a key in a lock but since there are only a limited number of these receptors or locks you can fill them up pretty quickly. This means that if your GH release is 4x greater after pinning 100μg you won't get 8x release by pinning 200μg and instead you'll only get about 5x greater because most of the receptors are already bound. The end result is a hard limit on the amount of GH that GHRP-6 can produce regardless of how much you pin.

GHRP-6 also comes with some side effects, like an increase in hunger since the molecule looks like the hunger signaling molecule. This may be desirable but not always.

At one point I tried to work out the relative cost of GHRP-6/Ipamorellin stack compared to GH. I had to assume quite a bit to convert the stack effects into equivalent GH IUs but I finally decided that it was cheaper to just buy GH.

GHRP-6 simply stimulates GH release and so it's a way of producing endogenous GH rather than pinning GH. It does this by binding to certain receptors like a key in a lock but since there are only a limited number of these receptors or locks you can fill them up pretty quickly. This means that if your GH release is 4x greater after pinning 100μg you won't get 8x release by pinning 200μg and instead you'll only get about 5x greater because most of the receptors are already bound. The end result is a hard limit on the amount of GH that GHRP-6 can produce regardless of how much you pin.

GHRP-6 also comes with some side effects, like an increase in hunger since the molecule looks like the hunger signaling molecule. This may be desirable but not always.

At one point I tried to work out the relative cost of GHRP-6/Ipamorellin stack compared to GH. I had to assume quite a bit to convert the stack effects into equivalent GH IUs but I finally decided that it was cheaper to just buy GH.

Well that was a good answer 🏼
Curious as I've never used GH, does it stimulate hunger as well to some degree?
I am well aware ghrp6 makes you a hungry beast and that's the main reason I will use it, especially if I am nauseous and can't eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quick question why stack ghrp-6 with ipamorelin? also cost wise i can get ghrp-6 a lot cheaper. I can get 1 gram for dirt cheap & it will last me for years

quick question why stack ghrp-6 with ipamorelin? also cost wise i can get ghrp-6 a lot cheaper. I can get 1 gram for dirt cheap & it will last me for years
stupid me, I meant ipa with mod grf 1-29 but my mind wandered.

where are you getting 1g cheap?

- - - Updated - - -

Well that was a good answer
Curious as I've never used GH, does it stimulate hunger as well to some degree?

not that I'm aware

Straight from china,cut the middle man out & go straight to the source

Back