• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Two awesome TDs and my experience with PSL so far.

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone. I am running my first cycle right now of strictly PSL gear and I have to say everything has been top-notch. Your guys' customer service has been speedy, and reliable, packages have been received super fast (with AMAZING stealth packaging btw).

I had blood work done and it was posted to show that their Test-E is very g2g. I started to develop some gyno issue because im gyno prone and needed another bag of aromasin and Nolv, PSL hooked me up and sent me the 2 bags near instantly.

Also, during some discussions with some PSL reps they sent me 200iu greytop HGH to do a tedious log with labs for you all which will start in January. Cheers!!
1nfyb1f.jpg

Good to hear man. I'm hoping to get the same results soon.

looking forward to the hgh log. would be very nice to see bloodwork.

The reviews, feedback and lab work on the "Gray Tops" has been coming back absolutely superior..

Of all products that people are getting blood work done on this is the one I'm a concerned about because it is very hard to find a reliable and trustworthy source when it pertains to this specific compound especially considering its cost ( the price that we offer is actually outstanding)..

Receiving the feedback that we'be been getting, gives me a piece of mind, as I'm able to possess 100% confidence knowing that the customers are receiving everything they expect and more..

Been running 6iu/day of the gray tops. Only 2 weeks in and my hands are balloons lol. Definitely getting all the expected side effects from good hgh. Finger swelling...tingles...a touch of lethargy, and already noticing the pumps in the gym. Only two weeks in and things are looking good. Will be posting bloods as well...with igf-1 and gh serum after another few weeks :)

Back