• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Guy

Eazy E

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up, guys? I've been lurking on here off and on for a few months now. I've recently moved off for school and haven't had much time to be in the gym, but hopefully I'll be able to get back to my old ways soon. I have never used AAS, but I hope to spend the next few months learning about AAS on here and deciding on the right first cycle for myself. I'm currently 21 years old and have been in the gym off and on since I was 15. The past two or three years I have consistently been in the gym and have seen some major gains. I have tried powerlifting and bodybuilding both, but I prefer a mixture of them both. I like to be strong and look like I go to the gym at the same time lol. I hope to get to know all of you all and gain some knowledge to help better myself.

Are you straight out of Compton?
Just teasin, welcome to the community there is a bunch of solid brothers here that will go above and beyond to help you out with your needs....

Welcome aboard. Sorry bout teh AIDZ and shit. Still a big fan of your work with NWA.

Indeed, they WERE the biggest titties that a nigga ever saw...

Back