• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rich at it again..

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
lol, this is a bad one to.. Just fuckin rambled..

I wouldve believed him if he was wearing a lab coat......

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Before the B.P. oil spill. Looked way better back in the day. To much Hgh or something..

66940d1388030420-rich-piana-claims-training-arms-8-hours-rich%2520piana.jpg

He really makes himself sound like an idiot in this one.

Why would American Pharmaceutical Manufactures put only 200mg per ml? Because that dose is commensurate with FDA approved Testosterone applications...

Hardly applicable to the illicit use exercised by steroid users.

lol where is this dude get these numbers. 66ml for winstrol. 280mg for test. you can tell he just likes to hear himself talk.

Why would American Pharmaceutical Manufactures put only 200mg per ml? Because that dose is commensurate with FDA approved Testosterone applications...

Yeah. Chances are ol' Rich ain't sittin' on Upjohn's board of advisors...

Yeah. Chances are ol' Rich ain't sittin' on Upjohn's board of advisors...

The minutes of those meetings would read:

"Fuck......fuckin'.....shit....goddamn....fuckin'.....fuck...bitch....little bitch....fuck"

Hahaha... the only time I can stand to listen to him is when he's a guest of Ric Drasin's. It's the only time he doesn't sound like he has Tourette's...

What's the over and under that he is married to her.....4 yrs?.....

Well... yeah... until you realize the minister's tux was sleeveless too, then it made perfect sense.

richpaiana-hochzeit-arumfang-trainingsplan.jpg
Very true. Good eye.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

He looks like he should be wearing a mask and getting ready to cut some ones head off.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

He looks particularly unhealthy on this vid. Skin looks odd. His hair looks particularly dirty sockish. Posture looks like shit. I'm used to him looking around into space, but there is alot of this in this vid.

This ^^^

Not to mention MANY pharmaceutical companies have 250 mg per ml. Ever hear of Sust or Omna's. LOL

I do agree with one thing though. The oldschool 400-500 mg/ml hurt like a mother fucking bitch. Test flu was the entire cycle. About the time your next inject rolled around you were just recovering from the pain, swelling and chills.

This ^^^

Not to mention MANY pharmaceutical companies have 250 mg per ml. Ever hear of Sust or Omna's. LOL

I do agree with one thing though. The oldschool 400-500 mg/ml hurt like a mother fucking bitch. Test flu was the entire cycle. About the time your next inject rolled around you were just recovering from the pain, swelling and chills.

Shit dude. Do you remember what carrier oil they used? I got a considerable amount of Pharmacom Test E 500 on the way and I think they use Grape Seed Oil. That the same as the old school ones you speak of?

He looks particularly unhealthy on this vid. Skin looks odd. His hair looks particularly dirty sockish. Posture looks like shit. I'm used to him looking around into space, but there is alot of this in this vid.
Ya, he's not looking to good.. he says he's off the juice right now.. So that might be it.. It might be having some problems from all the years if gearz abuse. He is getting older.

That girl is gonna make him have to change his name to Poor Piana after she takes half and leaves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back