• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Paxton WTF happened?!?!

Irishfatty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I stocked up on Paxton gear about 8 months ago and they were great. All the typical sides and benefits. I was getting ready to place another order and see the bad news. Anyone know where and how they went wrong? I think I'm bad luck first AMA now Pax...

NTsOF.jpg

Tip of the day.

Don't buy cheap gears.

I stocked up on Paxton gear about 8 months ago and they were great. All the typical sides and benefits. I was getting ready to place another order and see the bad news. Anyone know where and how they went wrong? I think I'm bad luck first AMA now Pax...

Did you ever run labs?

It's these same 5 fags hating pax. They are into male for male group sex and these forums are how they do it, always together, phones in hand. It's Very thick with hateful bromance around these parts :paddle:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Somewhere along the line so,etching went wrong. Whether it was customers scamming, the XXXXXXXXXXXX, the pickup guy, the opener, I don't know. No one does. But what we do know is pax has temporarily closed down due to many many problems recently with payment. They are exploring other ideas. You will always have the hater cheerleaders, as this board is very vast with, but this is the real scoop. There is no problem with gear, he is not a scammer. Common, set up your company and get this far to take a few grand from people? People who he knows will murder him on the boards, just doesn't add up.

if I was you, unfortunately, currently I would probably go with someone else. They are closed, and there is no time allotted to when they will be re open.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's these same 5 fags hating pax. They are into male for male group sex and these forums are how they do it, always together, phones in hand. It's Very thick with hateful bromance around these parts :paddle:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Somewhere along the line so,etching went wrong. Whether it was customers scamming, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, the opener, I don't know. No one does. But what we do know is pax has temporarily closed down due to many many problems recently with payment. They are exploring other ideas. You will always have the hater cheerleaders, as this board is very vast with, but this is the real scoop. There is no problem with gear, he is not a scammer. Common, set up your company and get this far to take a few grand from people? People who he knows will murder him on the boards, just doesn't add up.

if I was you, unfortunately, currently I would probably go with someone else. They are closed, and there is no time allotted to when they will be re open.

You sure sound to know a lot of info.. Are you sure your not one of the pax crew...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I was. Then I could get some anavar I can trust. My last order was cancelled before I was able to pay. Pax is active on a private forum I frequent.

It's these same 5 fags hating pax. They are into male for male group sex and these forums are how they do it, always together, phones in hand. It's Very thick with hateful bromance around these parts :paddle:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Somewhere along the line so,etching went wrong. Whether it was customers scamming, the XXXXXXXXXXXX, the pickup guy, the opener, I don't know. No one does. But what we do know is pax has temporarily closed down due to many many problems recently with payment. They are exploring other ideas. You will always have the hater cheerleaders, as this board is very vast with, but this is the real scoop. There is no problem with gear, he is not a scammer. Common, set up your company and get this far to take a few grand from people? People who he knows will murder him on the boards, just doesn't add up.

try reading the rules befoe you bash the 5 fags...thanks

IML Gear Cream!

And who are you?

Look I asked a simple question. I'm no newbie to this shit. I ordered Tren and am familiar with the sides. To answer the question about blood work. No I didn't get blood work cause I was running tren with pharm test there's not much the blood work would reveal about their tren.

Look I asked a simple question. I'm no newbie to this shit. I ordered Tren and am familiar with the sides. To answer the question about blood work. No I didn't get blood work cause I was running tren with pharm test there's not much the blood work would reveal about their tren.

I agree :winkfinger:

Hey watch it buddy there are way more than 5 fags that bash Cawkston. Probably even plenty of bi curious and straight people as well.

everyone is busting your chops cause there where 20+ threads over the last couple of days on the subject. if you looked you would have found one that would answer the question.

lol whats that? can't here you over the cawkston in your mouth........

Hey watch it buddy there are way more than 5 fags that bash Cawkston. Probably even plenty of bi curious and straight people as well.

I like to consider myself an OG of beating off Cawkston.🍆🍆🍆

I appreciate the 5 fags attempting to flush the toilet. It is not just Pax...:coffee:

T400 my ass.

T400 my ass.
yeah... right. I was running 1200mg of t-400 and 40-50mg of droll, and couldn't maintain the physique in avatar. Which was achieved on geneza 1cc of sust 270, 1 cc of test prop, and a over the counter pro hormone called quad stack.

What board is Cawkston and All4Dicks still sourcing on?
Lemme guess... meso? With verified MS from BigAnus himself

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Back