• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Overdue Intro

Tarran

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I should have introduced myself a while ago. Hopefully I can avoid being banned after breaking a couple rules all at once (posting a 'review' as a newbie, doing so in an inappropriate subforum, breaking the last rule of the ASF board rules and not introducing myself sooner). I'm not much in to forums, but I like this one.
I got caught up on a bandwagon over an issue that was particularly fresh to me this morning. While I stand by my judgement, the manner was rather douchie.

On to the intro...
I started off over on IMF after being turned on to Paxton by a local and now put most of my attention here.
I'm 5'7", early 30s, 190lbs, 19.8 +/-2 %BF (DEXA 10/06/15). I ran gear from 24-27 and took a hiatus and began again this year.

Goals:
- Not look like a manatee.
- Not look like a skinny fagot.
- Not look like Gimli the dwarf.

Diet:
Protein and grain carbs morning
Protein and vegetable carbs morning snack
Protein and vegetable carbs lunch
Grain carbs pre-workout
Some carbs and protein post workout
Protein and vegetables dinner
Cottage cheese prior to bed

Fats come primarily from fermented fish oils at night, meats, fish and cooking with olive and coconut oils.

Workout Routine:
HIIT 5-6 days a week.
I rarely have a spotter so my max lifts are usually done on machines. Most everything else are free weights.

Gear:
Most experience is with test, winnie, tbol and tren. Trying deca now.
Recently, I've run test c with tbol. Added tren e last cycle.
Currently running test c and deca at 500mg/w and 150mg/w.

I start off with 250mg/w test until my natural drops and then up the dose. I get great results from low doses. When starting the deca, I did 300mg per week. Hair started falling out on week 3 so I've backed off. I'm running caber with it (I think).

I've never had hair issues or otherwise with tren e at 160mg/w, but joints hurt at 240mg/w when I tried it this last time.

Adex on cycle is my standard and then switch to aromasin and nolva for PCT. I am planning to run HCG this time around as well.

Bloods get done before cycle and after PCT. I had mid-cycle bloods done this time, but was stupid and pinned a different brand before the test.

I should have introduced myself a while ago. Hopefully I can avoid being banned after breaking a couple rules all at once (posting a 'review' as a newbie, doing so in an inappropriate subforum, breaking the last rule of the ASF board rules and not introducing myself sooner). I'm not much in to forums, but I like this one.
I got caught up on a bandwagon over an issue that was particularly fresh to me this morning. While I stand by my judgement, the manner was rather douchie.

On to the intro...
I started off over on IMF after being turned on to Paxton by a local and now put most of my attention here.
I'm 5'7", early 30s, 190lbs, 19.8 +/-2 %BF (DEXA 10/06/15). I ran gear from 24-27 and took a hiatus and began again this year.

Goals:

Diet:
Grain carbs pre-workout

Fats come primarily from fermented fish oils at night, meats, fish and cooking with olive and coconut oils.

Workout Routine:
HIIT 5-6 days a week.
I rarely have a spotter so my max lifts are usually done on machines. Most everything else are free weights.

Gear:

I start off with 250mg/w test until my natural drops and then up the dose. I get great results from low doses. When starting the deca, I did 300mg per week. Hair started falling out on week 3 so I've backed off. I'm running caber with it (I think).

I've never had hair issues or otherwise with tren e at 160mg/w, but joints hurt at 240mg/w when I tried it this last time.

Adex on cycle is my standard and then switch to aromasin and nolva for PCT. I am planning to run HCG this time around as well.

Bloods get done before cycle and after PCT. I had mid-cycle bloods done this time, but was stupid and pinned a different brand before the test.

LOL, welcome bro. Your in the right place.

On to the intro...

Goals:

Diet:
Grain carbs pre-workout

Workout Routine:
HIIT 5-6 days a week.

Gear:

Welcome! But don't worry.. There's tons of skinny fagot's here! :winkfinger:

Welcome! Great intro!

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

And Gimli is a fucking badass you Jew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back