• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What email do you use?

hardrock13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need a new secure email, as Hush seems to be fucked. What do you guys use?

Hardrock

Safe-mail.net seems to be buggered up...anyone else having Issues with it?

Countermail is the absolute safest...or one of them. $100 for two years of encrypted service.

Safe mail is touch and go at best. Proton mail is the way to go. But you sign up then it takes about 2 weeks for them to accept you. VERY secure.

IML Gear Cream!
Tutonata.com and proton mail just as good as any pay email and both encrypt mail;)BOTH FREE

If you don't want to wait sign up at tutonata.com and boom your in for safe transaction..

Safe-mail sucks a fat dick. Works one min then nothing. I hope they all burn in Hell over there.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Safemail has been down for 4 days. I signed up with 3 other services and will be testing them out. Protonmail is a bit scary with their ties to CERN and Chinese military

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Unless you're rich or an important person don't worry about it. No one wants to hack your email.

Get Shredded!
Safemail has been down for 4 days. I signed up with 3 other services and will be testing them out. Protonmail is a bit scary with their ties to CERN and Chinese military

Chinese military?

Chinese military?
Yeah, a couple of their developers have ties to Chinese government, and whenever I see that, I think chinese military, as that's where their hacking ops come from.

Unless you're rich or an important person don't worry about it. No one wants to hack your email.

I agree bro...in reality, if the DEA or LE want your ass, they are going to get it. And you won't know until they kick your fucking door in and seize all your shit. End of story.

Take precautions. Buy small. And use your gf house.

Back