• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone have any bad exp

Dwan111

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With steroidsfax or anarchy. I've. Guessed wrong with olympus(crashing and the rabbit turd pills)and mlg with the fake ass pills. Levram sent me 3 test e , and i never paid for them or anything but placed order. Love to know the evil that lurks in a bottle of free test..lol. Are we good to go with these two, anarchy reps are spot on, very quick to reply which is cool, thanks for any info

Sorry, not exactly answering your question but if it helps I've had some really great experiences with Hammer since they've returned. TNE, Insanity and especially the Tren Ace are fantastic. Not sure how much business they're doing here yet but since I wanna see them around for a while I thought I'd mention them.

Sorry, not exactly answering your question but if it helps I've had some really great experiences with Hammer since they've returned. TNE, Insanity and especially the Tren Ace are fantastic. Not sure how much business they're doing here yet but since I wanna see them around for a while I thought I'd mention them.
thanks man
and to 50percent answer the op s? i have had a great experience with sf never used aap ,sf has greAT customer service and the product is g2g and if i may be so bold, we are definitely worth checking out,(HAMMER)

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@countermail.com

I think I've placed a order or two with SF and have been happy with it. Lol. Never tried AAP but I hear the quality is good.

I have used both SFax and AAP. Reps for both are great, oils are great for both. I personally prefer SFax, which is why I now rep for them.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

All of my experiences were good with SF. There was an issue with shorted vials by almost 1 ml for awhile. I have quite a few of them still. Other than that, never had issues. Nothing wrong with looking. Not hard to find the ones to stay away from. Shit is all over the boards

Is op talkin about our experience or expired ....oh oh our experiences ....ok then I say black dynamite labs is gtg ......they video tape chrome deliveries, top notch rite there ....:p

Aap is a good company, fast t/a quality gear and reasonable price.

Back