• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The official who's gear actually works thread

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah no reps allowed! Unless you vouch for someone else gear.
I'm that case I recieved some tes e and deca from dynami in a contest and it was defiantly gtg ,actually still running the deca ;)

I have only done labs on 1 lab, but they are not here anymore. I plan on doing labs on MFL TPP in a week. I know MFL Dbol is legit, I could see and feel it. Plus benched the most ever with it.

Fuck me... I knew it was a bad idea posting this in The Pit.

Ok fuckers, if you say you have good test post the labs or its just all bullshit.

I have only done labs on 1 lab, but they are not here anymore. I plan on doing labs on MFL TPP in a week. I know MFL Dbol is legit, I could see and feel it. Plus benched the most ever with it.

AMA I assume?

Get Shredded!
I have not for bloods with dynami tes but I will say I have not crashed..No change in libido,energy,workouts .etc

Well in the beginning when i first got here i used pax. Had good results and decent gains. Then i got bad bloods bunk gear while i was in the steroidfax contest. So they worked for me in the beginning. AAP great stuff then i got great gains from medlabs. One of the best runs to date. Just crashed gear and short. They replaced those with different ones. There are a few more I'm going to try mfl , pharmacon , purity source. Forgot to add steroidfax used there npp it was great stuff

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I had good results with AY test iso/cyp ,npp and tbol . My latest is Pharmacom cyp which I did labs on and it's that fire. Pharmacom is my bulk on standby.

Gdawg is my boy so I will accept AY, and Pharmacomm.

Come on... that's it? Who has labs on AAP? I have some of their Tren A, and Test P but haven't pinned it and no data.

Last edited:
I have aap superdrol, mast and tren. Haven't used any of it yet though

Back