• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Paxton/All4muscle failed

Rsnow32

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I placed an order with Paxton about 12 days ago. I then had to send more money to have my order complete. I was told i would get an update and never did. Now they're emails say closed or no longer valid. Just wasted about $900. Thanks guys.

So did you get cash back ? All you lost is time?

Welcome and great first post .. There's this subforum , it's called new member introduction .. Check it out . Then hit the ASF rules .. It's a must read . Then Post for a couple weeks .. Once you have done all that , come back here to complain .. May look better . Just some advice ;)

I haven received anything back besides failure or closed emails.

off topic: what did you guys think of the show "Ballers"? I'm kinda diggin it...

IML Gear Cream!
But why is there no contact? Is this a normal thing for them to do?

Where did you hear about Paxton?

Your thread is valid, it's just strange that you have no history

1e7e880fafbdd23d929aeb900d301619_zpsmtiivq1i.jpg

Seems to be common practice with all these new accounts, been seeing this happen on other forums as well with different sponsors. These guys come in with no regards of the forums rules and post up a storm to create drama. However I'm sure he will post up a logical explanation even though the OP probably has another account on ASF and is using this one to continue on with the negativity that seems to be plaguing ASF as of lately.

From a friend. I started this account to try and figure out what went wrong with my order

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not trying to cause a storm. I just want my order shipped to me.

Yep make sense, post on another account asking wheres my gear, totally legit. Reminds me of the time I saw rainbow fairies and a leprechaun dry humping a hippo, out came an off brand animal shaped lucky charms.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Paxton finally got back with me. There was some problem but it's been handled.

- - - Updated - - -

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Paxton finally got back with me. There was some problem but it's been handled.

- - - Updated - - -

What in the fuck are you talking about?
How am I suppose to know what the fuck I was talking about? It like diarreah it just happens.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Welcome and great first post .. There's this subforum , it's called new member introduction .. Check it out . Then hit the ASF rules .. It's a must read . Then Post for a couple weeks .. Once you have done all that , come back here to complain .. May look better . Just some advice ;)

Lawyer fucked me.

Well of course. I can't imagine it being too difficult to run to Wal-mart, buy some oil, add a little BB for legit smell, run it through a coffee filter, and ship it out.

I had several successful orders with PAX, and was an avid supporter. They communicated in a timely manner, and TD came in exactly the same amount of time every time I ordered. Then i get a private message here on ASF stating they are leaving this board, and will now only accept as in mail payments. Being that they were spot on in ever other order I tempered my suspicion based on my previous experiences with them. So i placed an order last friday... I checked tracking number on sunday and saw that the mail was received and signed for on saturday. all4muscle kept in contact with me until monday... stating you envelope landed but wouldn't be picked up until tomorrow" which contradicts what the tracking info said. I tried reaching out to PAX through both of the emails on the website and the reply I received was "CLOSED"... now if you email them your email will be returned to sender as now both emails addresses are no longer active.

I placed a recent small order and had no problem getting a TD quickly. I am now concerned about the quality as people are saying its underdosed. I will see for myself as I just started the cycle.

Pax is the bees knees. Recent mass specs from two separate sources on two compounds showed their primo just over 100 mgs per ml, and their anavar was dosed at just over 9mgs per 10mg pill. WU changed their policies and it screwed a lot of stuff up. These guys have been around for years, you will get your gear, trust me.....

Back