• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Training while on gear opposed too off

Yes. You'll burn your self out. All machines need rest for repair.

Yes.

My second blast years ago involved test tren mast provi anavar and anadrol.. Blew up. Got too strong too fast and fried my thyroid.

Alright I appreciate the heads up guys. I have always been told you can hit the gym as long as you want and run as much as you want. I never had time to train more than a hour to a hour and a half. But I ran a mile 6 days a week and seemed to be fine.

Over-training has a few meanings. Only one is correct. Over-training is a form of CNS fatigue. So unless you're pretty big and can lift some heavy shit the chances of worrying about it are pretty slim. The other things just stim from lack of sleep or inadequate nutrition. Which aren't forms of over-training, just a lack of necessities to train appropriately.

CNS fatigue shuts you down hard. Hormone problems everywhere. Thyroid problem for example that was already mentioned. AAS doesn't help speed the recovery of the nervous system. So if you're a strict bodybuilding pump-chaser, over-training is rather difficult to achieve.

One of the benefits of AAS is the ability to push yourself harder for a longer period of time. Off cycle, I'm normally in the gym 3-4 times per week; but on cycle I'm hitting it 4-5 times per week. My body can handle so much more and I feel incredible when on. However, I still need to be smart and practice well-established principles of proper rest and recuperation, but I can break some of those rules without tragic effect with the right substances in my system.

Yes.

My second blast years ago involved test tren mast provi anavar and anadrol.. Blew up. Got too strong too fast and fried my thyroid.

Not sure how getting too strong too fast would have any bearing on your thyroid. The PED's may have a short term effect while on but in short the way you "fry" your thyroid is by not getting the nutrients it needs for proper function, primarily iodine and selenium. In the US, and no doubt worldwide, there is an epidemic of subclinical hypothyroidism. The thyroid also has an amazing ability to recover. Ive conversed with many who were hypo for many many years and were able to reverse is.

Back