• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Critique my physique to cut or bulk please!

Ironlife

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi there! I'm 21 years old and I have been in BBing scene for almost 3 years first year and a half was pointless training to cut bulk cut bulk cut honestly and right now I'm 181lbs 5'8 not too sure of bf% maybe 12-15% I know thats a far stretch but my main question is from your guys perspective should I cut or bulk? I didn't know how to eat or really train during my first year and a half honestly. I'm not plateud right now in strength or weight but I feel like my bodyfat is quite abit high. Here are some pictures for you, I started at 160lbs 18% bf to 110lbs 8% or so and up and down till now. So the last year and a half I've put on about 30lbs. And about my legs I've truely honestly trainer them every week for about 7-8 months, I always pussy footed it every 2-3 weeks but its an every week thing, hit hard.
3404b9c2d73c5f9aaf1568e8d5f49399.jpg
6899f8d606927d643630794ae8f12d52.jpg
702269cef0eea6af2c8b3824c9f25757.jpg
88d32feeaf72a1d4c2000d4442759c8f.jpg

3317fc7ddea64d38d83d8e0df94a4635.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Coming right up lmfao how spicy??

No need for cutting? And tbh I actually do own a restaurant... but yeah no need for AAS, just curious where I should go from here.

No need for cutting? And tbh I actually do own a restaurant... but yeah no need for AAS, just curious where I should go from here.

See Im always right. Keep eating lots of clean protein and carbs dude. Lift heavy shit. I did that till my late 30s and made it to 260lbs natural. No need for AAS until there is one. You're in the prime building years.

See Im always right. Keep eating lots of clean protein and carbs dude. Lift heavy shit. I did that till my late 30s and made it to 260lbs natural. No need for AAS until there is one. You're in the prime building years.
Best advices right here.

You're on the right track man! Eat as much clean food as you can stand and lift heavy shit.

Eat, train, sleep, fuck bitches, repeat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Bulk up man. You have a good base to build upon.

Thanks for the input guys. I'll keep at it on this bulk then. And solid guess on the restaurant thing hahaha. So another quick question... 5'8 180, 200g protein/450g carbs/150g fat is about right for someone like me?

I dig it haha thank you!

This guy is just trying to smash your dreams. He was shoving slin in his prostate when he turned 20. Don't let him lie to you.

Coming along nicely, bro. Middle back looks real good. Keep bulking.

Thanks bro, I just started incorperating deadlifts into my regimine about 3 months ago. It was like 255 x1 now its 405 x2 and that was my main concern was the thickness but that and bent over rows definitely are a game changer..

What I'm not sure is, is cardio worth it? Will it help progress gains or maybe burn unnessecary calories? Tbh I havn't done cardio/cut at all since last December and maybe only done 3 HIIT sessions since.

I would maybe shift part of your macros more towards the protein some, but it all depends on how your body is responding too. I switch my macros around periodically. When my plan is getting stale, I change things up some, I usually start low carb, then build carbs until my body isn't processing carbs as efficiently, then restart. The body is great at adapting to environments, so you need to give it variations, just my .02.

I would maybe shift part of your macros more towards the protein some, but it all depends on how your body is responding too. I switch my macros around periodically. When my plan is getting stale, I change things up some, I usually start low carb, then build carbs until my body isn't processing carbs as efficiently, then restart. The body is great at adapting to environments, so you need to give it variations, just my .02.
Great input bro... I know this is going to sound ridiculous but I'm STILL trying to figure out all that stuff, like I'm not even sure how my body reacts from certain dieting. Everytime I used to cut I lost too much muscle and would be exhausted, I know I like high carbs lolol but the whole body responding is what I need to figure out. I do eat high protein tho and carbs, maybe diets a little unclean but I can always clean it up.
I would keep it in moderation since you are bulking. A bunch will tell you to not do any but doing a little a week will keep your heart healthy.
I'll give that a go probably 20 minutes after each session that isn't leg day.

Get Shredded!
Dont let Roid see that bathroom shot with your pants down...

Thai not Chinese

And yaa i know we all look the same

Add more heavy squat sessions twice weekly, 6-10 reps increase the weight each week as you are able to , and add in 2 shakes daily to your diet using a good quality whey protein isolate(2 scoops usually 50-60 gm protein/300+ cal) and add in 3 eggs in each shake. The squats will stimulate more testosterone release than any other lift, and if you have a gf(or bf to be politically correct) have at it often with her as this too is a good stimulus for natural T release. You will make gainz like crazy no need to be hitting chemicals bro. Your bulk gainz will be lean muscle based on what genetics you seem to have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you sure twice a week? Because my legs don't recover quickly plus I do deadlifts every week as well 2 days before leg day. Just on a 5 day training split. I was thinking bout maybe reverting to P/P/Lx2 a week but I feel likr my CNS will be burnt out very badly...

At 20 yr old your CNS is still very responsive, twice weekly squats will be essential, push the weights and reps , i.e. Your mindset should be train as tho you are on aas , your system will respond. Its only when your testes no longer respond to demand for more T in the body that men have problems gaining or maintaining for that matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think two PPL splits a week would be best for growth?

Personally I would do Sat+wed squat day, crush them, throw in leg extensions, leg presses aling w conventional squats and go big for medium reps , your appetite should increase subsequently bet you start growing/putting mass on but dont make the mistake thinking you will make the gainz that aas provide, that is not realistic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back