• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Happy birthday to me TD

babykong

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
c6671ab48982160516f3de3a1eeddb26.jpg
It picked a good day to show up. Was a great birthday present. Like to thank Dema and pharmacom for putting on the contest I won. Everything looks great. Just pinned some tren! Hell ya back on the train. Customer service was great shipping was relatively quick. No complaints here.

babykong

It picked a good day to show up. Was a great birthday present. Like to thank Dema and pharmacom for putting on the contest I won. Everything looks great. Just pinned some tren! Hell ya back on the train. Customer service was great shipping was relatively quick. No complaints here.

babykong

Thank you Sir for the update!
Keep a log of your cycle on this thread and you'll have an additioanal 100$ free store credit to use anytime you want.

Babykong how is everything treating Ya?
It's not yet...I'm doing some bloods for IA so I'm running their test for the next I think week and a half before i m gunna start in on your guys gear. I've been on the clen for the last 9 days I'm about to cycle off of it. It's very decent. As soon as I start with the other I will keep you posted

babykong

babykong

How you liking the gear so far bro? Nice Td by the way.

How you liking the gear so far bro? Nice Td by the way.
Thanks bro...I haven't really started in on it yet. I'm doing some bloods for IA right now but after I'm done with that I'm gunna start up. I ran the clen for 10 days it was good.

babykong

Thanks bro...I haven't really started in on it yet. I'm doing some bloods for IA right now but after I'm done with that I'm gunna start up. I ran the clen for 10 days it was good.

babykong

Nice brother. Is it your first time using them?

IML Gear Cream!
The company? Yeah. Everything looks legit. I can't wait to start pin the tren lol ready for the restless nights

babykong

Right on man. How do you react to the tren? How much sleep you get? And do you smoke weed at all for the sides? I know that sounds weird. But helps me a ton. With weed.. I can get down on a 20 week+ cycle. With out it.. 3 weeks. lol

Right on man. How do you react to the tren? How much sleep you get? And do you smoke weed at all for the sides? I know that sounds weird. But helps me a ton. With weed.. I can get down on a 20 week+ cycle. With out it.. 3 weeks. lol
I honestly don't even start having bad sides until about 6-8 weeks in. And I have a monstrous xaniax script lol so that helps alot

babykong

I've used quite a few different tren's from sponsors, and I'll say Pharmacom tren is pretty solid. It was the last tren I ran on my last cycle. I like Pharmacom's products. As a matter of fact, I'm waiting on some gear from Darius that I won in an auction a few weeks ago.

I've used quite a few different tren's from sponsors, and I'll say Pharmacom tren is pretty solid. It was the last tren I ran on my last cycle. I like Pharmacom's products. As a matter of fact, I'm waiting on some gear from Darius that I won in an auction a few weeks ago.
I can't wait to get into the pharmacom stash lol

babykong

Back