• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MedLab held up their guarantee.

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to post up that I received a full order refund today. Did not have to return the bunk gear, and it was no questions asked.

I was surprised it happened, but it appears they are in fact correcting their mistakes.

I gotta say they gave a lot of gear away and imo there were some bs complaints .(early on )

now there were BS complaints? fuck dude you ease up on them a little more every day.

Nah not all bro I am honest this is type of shit I would see ....a customer just join asf maybe 2 post and placed an order prior to there join date under an email that they used to place order ....then complain about caps busted or vials leakin and hey there wasnt a requirement for a screen name to placed on order sheet ...so I wouldnt be surprised if it a member from other boards just scamming

now there were BS complaints? fuck dude you ease up on them a little more every day.

Let me know if you need me to re write for you cause I dont want anymore bullshit talk cause it seems like your tryin to come at me

I got half of my order last week of the credit they were giving me. Said the other stuff is going out this week. We will see

I'm just honestly surprised they gave me anything, especially after I told them to fuck off when they asked me to send all the gear back.

Might be aids

IML Gear Cream!
I'm just honestly surprised they gave me anything, especially after I told them to fuck off when they asked me to send all the gear back.

So what was wrong with your gear if you don't mind me asking?

EQ 600 and Tren E 200 both turned cloudy.. Aromasin seemed to be under-dosed based on my usual dosing schedule. My order contained a decent amount of those 3 products.

Back