• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trengood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How's it going everyone! I'm new to the forum. I am 31yrs old 6ft 255lbs. I started lifting when I was 15yrs old. Off and on depending on how crazy work gets. I have recently sticking to it. No matter what. I'm here because I want to be as informed as possible before putting an order in. Thank you!

Welcome aboard. Please read the stickied posts at the top.of the new member forum so you learn the rules.

Then read the stickied posts in the anabolic forum to learn the basics of seroids, what they do and don't do, etc.

Then read everything else about these substances, diet, and training.

Then ask questions as you reread it all.

Then look at the vendors and reviews of.vendors in forums like source check (not vendor only forums, as those can be skewed).

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Welcome to the forum & you're in a great place. Some amazing sources with a great group of people with tons of info & advice to get you where you wanna be

Welcome aboard. Please read the stickied posts at the top.of the new member forum so you learn the rules.

Then read the stickied posts in the anabolic forum to learn the basics of seroids, what they do and don't do, etc.

Then look at the vendors and reviews of.vendors in forums like source check (not vendor only forums, as those can be skewed).

this^^^^

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@countermail.com

Thanks for the great advice. /\/\/\

How's it going everyone! I'm new to the forum. I am 31yrs old 6ft 255lbs. I started lifting when I was 15yrs old. Off and on depending on how crazy work gets. I have recently sticking to it. No matter what. I'm here because I want to be as informed as possible before putting an order in. Thank you!

Tren is good! Welcome!

Welcome, I new as well... going through all the stickes takes a bit of time but will pay off for you in the long run. cheers

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome, this is a great place to do your research and bounce ideas off of very knowledgeable people.

Back