• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Traveling to Minnesota today

Biz trip to the middle of nowhere. What is there to do in this crappy place?

P.S. Vikings suck (sorry Maj)

You would like mall of America. Lots of shoes and bedazzled jeans :)

Have a safe trip

I love the smell on Mn/StPaul. Like cheese curds fried in diesel. Seriously, what the fuck is that smell? I'm there several times a year lately, use Uber DO NOT take a cab. When i think of the Great White North, i think big white Scandanavians. I am NOT RACIST, BUT white people seem to be a minority. Working people are definitely a minority. People that bath are a rarity. People that lift are no existing.
This is just in metro Mini The Apple ous and St Paul. Never been out of the city limits.

IML Gear Cream!
And get me a shirt. Some gay shit like "I ️ Minny" or something.

Go to the MOA if you haven't been, hit up Bar fly, The Loft, or Skyway Theater for some good electronic music and rave drugs if your into that kinda thing. Hit up Pizzaria Lola for some great pizza, you could hit up any of the 4 irish pubs and have a shoot of jamason and a pint as well. The Depot ice rink is fun and cheap too, do a little ice skating. I think they have bike rental spots all over the city now so you coukd rent a bike for a couple hours, check out the city and return it at any of the drop offs. I always liked going to the science museum, the walker art center or the Minneapolis Institute of Arts. Rent a canoe at Lake of the isles and if all this isn't your style check out the Barbie Dreamhouse Experience. I think you'll be surprised, its not as backwoods as everyone says. Oh and you can always hit up The Gay 90's........oh, and make sure you eat some hotdish don't cha know!

Go to the MOA if you haven't been, hit up Bar fly, The Loft, or Skyway Theater for some good electronic music and rave drugs if your into that kinda thing. Hit up Pizzaria Lola for some great pizza, you could hit up any of the 4 irish pubs and have a shoot of jamason and a pint as well. The Depot ice rink is fun and cheap too, do a little ice skating. I think they have bike rental spots all over the city now so you coukd rent a bike for a couple hours, check out the city and return it at any of the drop offs. I always liked going to the science museum, the walker art center or the Minneapolis Institute of Arts. Rent a canoe at Lake of the isles and if all this isn't your style check out the Barbie Dreamhouse Experience. I think you'll be surprised, its not as backwoods as everyone says. Oh and you can always hit up The Gay 90's........oh, and make sure you eat some hotdish don't cha know!

Thanks man this was what I was looking for 👍

I've been here for all of 2 hours now. I picture MN to be ALL white ppl lol. Seen a lot of blk folk. Some good thug niggs. The women are not attractive lol. Does anybody workout here???? Lolz.

Unfortunately I won't have time to do many activities during the day, but should be able to get out at night and have a few beers.

Thanks man this was what I was looking for 

I've been here for all of 2 hours now. I picture MN to be ALL white ppl lol. Seen a lot of blk folk. Some good thug niggs. The women are not attractive lol. Does anybody workout here???? Lolz.

Unfortunately I won't have time to do many activities during the day, but should be able to get out at night and have a few beers.

Damn.. They are everywhere.

Def. hit the MOA if you havent. I'll be in Bloomington Tuesday night and Wednesday.

Im right across the border in good old Wisconsin, lots of good drinking to do there.
Minnesota also has the highest population of Somalis :( true story

Im right across the border in good old Wisconsin, lots of good drinking to do there.
Minnesota also has the highest population of Somalis :( true story

Is that what those people dressed in full robes covered in head to toe are? Thought I was in another country lolz.

On a side note, I had a stuffed burger from "The Nook". Good little burger joint.

Went to Walmart yesterday and saw this giant hillbilly. I couldn't believe my eyes. The best part was he yelled across the store "MA !!!!!!!" He was looking for his mother, that was probably 50 yards away in a scooter. Priceless.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• 20151004_170205.jpg
    20151004_170205.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20151004_170215.jpg
    20151004_170215.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20151004_170349.jpg
    20151004_170349.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 9
My brother calls me up, I step out of the bar & grill to take his call. He's asking me how my trip is going and how I like Minnesota. I say "Damn this place is miserable, I would never live here...." Just as I say that phrase I look up and this guy and his chick were outside smoking. Both looking at me. And he had the saddest look on his face. Like I just ran his dog over. Lolz. Sorry dude, didn't mean to ruin your day. hahahaha.

Went to Walmart yesterday and saw this giant hillbilly. I couldn't believe my eyes. The best part was he yelled across the store "MA !!!!!!!" He was looking for his mother, that was probably 50 yards away in a scooter. Priceless.

Enjoy.
I swear you could go to a walmart in beverly hills and you would see the same thing.

Back