• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone familiar with Grindstone Labs?

Leotis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
They're not a sponsor here, but I was looking at their site. Anyone know anything about 'em? The prices on their aromasin are too good to be true...gotta be. :thinking:

Dude just buy IMR . Keeps my e2 right been running it all year.

Dude just buy IMR . Keeps my e2 right been running it all year.

Damn.... right. I keep forgetting they've got it.
2i2acr4.gif

Why don't you order something and do a review instead of advertising for a site that has no cred...do something useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imr has been hit an miss lately... Look at the reviews a lot of people having problems with imr products

Sounds familiar but cant put my finger on it :wits:

Why don't you order something and do a review instead of advertising for a site that has no cred...do something useful.

I'm not advertising for shit. I'm simply asking a question. But thanks for the help. :winkfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

Imr has been hit an miss lately... Look at the reviews a lot of people having problems with imr products

Yeah... and AI's are one thing I don't really wanna take a chance on.

Would a review on the product also be considering advertising for it? You are pretty good at being a douche for no reason to people on here. You are kind of an idiot too. Maybe you can use this forum in a positive way to learn or help others learn. Its also ok to be a dick to someone when it is warranted. Kind of like what I'm doing right now. Maybe you can act more like a man and treat others with respect. You never know when you might need some help

Would a review on the product also be considering advertising for it? You are pretty good at being a douche for no reason to people on here. You are kind of an idiot too. Maybe you can use this forum in a positive way to learn or help others learn. Its also ok to be a dick to someone when it is warranted. Kind of like what I'm doing right now. Maybe you can act more like a man and treat others with respect. You never know when you might need some help

^^^Bingo. Thank you!

I do remember them being on evo but it didn't seem like they were very well used.

There were the top 5 that u would here about over and over again.

Sorry I can't confirm they r a solid source. I personally never tried them. It's hard to throw ur money else where when I have reliable service and quality at hand.

As far as the AI goes maybe give it a try but have ur best on hand as well just to u can test it out for ur self.

My go to would normally be IMR. I have tried a few cheaper versions just so I knew.

I think we r all here to help each other out. There r gonna b some stupid things said from time to time. Don't be a dick. Poke n prod a little have fun w it but don't b that guy.

IML Gear Cream!
They weren't very well known or used on that forum

Grindstonelabs.com , We are not well know to the masses yet, but we are well know within the industry. We are building our brand thru TOP Quality Products and highly competitive pricing . Our peptides are a guaranteed 98.6%+ purity every time. This ensures that your research is as accurate and effective as possible. You will not find a better product at a better price in the industry today.

P.S. Leotis is not advertising for us........ But thank you for your interest! Try us , we guarantee you will be satisfied with our products and service!

Lolz...

Grindstonelabs.com , We are not well know to the masses yet, but we are well know within the industry. We are building our brand thru TOP Quality Products and highly competitive pricing . Our peptides are a guaranteed 98.6%+ purity every time. This ensures that your research is as accurate and effective as possible. You will not find a better product at a better price in the industry today.

Are you a sponsor or just looking to avoid board fees?
Also, any testing to prove the 98.6% purity or just putting it out there?

Not a Sponsor here yet. I saw My company in a thread and decided to interject , that's all. Not trying to avoid anything. We have 2 independent labs testing our products and the results are available to our customers.

Do u post them on ur site? And how often do u retest and
Post?

I don't want to piss off the Mods so this will be my last post in this thread. Every Batch is tested!

Ive tried them and im very happy there very fast and smooth and very professional.

Back