• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test prop 300???

teamnobody

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've been around the game long enough and know my stuff really well but today I saw a lab offering test prop 300, I've never seen test p at that concentration and was just wondering if it would have to be brewed in EO and if glycol would have to be a factor at 300mg ???

Label can say anything;)200 has a punch boy what would 300 feel like??lol should be labeled ''THE CRIPPLER''

Label can say anything;)200 has a punch boy what would 300 feel like??lol should be labeled ''THE CRIPPLER''
7f3b419f3782861d4da4547084840bba.jpg

Does the 300mg test P come with the home do it yourself abscess drainer with hydraulic pump...if.so its a.good deal...

If you're referring to the new lab here, the Rep said they're not making it anymore.

200 would be rough enough!

You'd have to brew that with like 50mgs of lidocaine/ml. I don't think that lab is smart enough to do that. 300mgs of prop would not hold in 100% EO. And if it did it would crash in the muscle and be painfull ass fuck.

There was once a guy making some 400mg prop way back in the days. I believe it was like 99 or 2000. Some guy out of New York back before anyone was getting raws from China. You couldnt walk for a month

I'm not sure how its made bro. I saw in a thread, they said it was for mixing with other compounds, not just 300mg to the leg, ya fuckin right, hope you have nothing to do for a week.

I cant see that working. its hard enough to get prop to hold at 200. jesus prop can cripple at 100mg. just imagine 300.

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds pleasant

Yeah fuck that , prop at 150 I have to mix with other compounds that sounds like bullshit anyways

Prop 100 cripples me I can't imagine 300 if that's even real

Back