• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dema-- TNE TD!

Leotis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I found this today while looking through some stuff in a box outside. Thought you might like to see it...

Dema is THE man! :winkfinger:

263ectt.jpg

If you guys haven't tried Pharmacom test base in oil, I can tell you from experience it is 110% pip free! I've had mosquito bites that hurt worse. :winkfinger:

Beyond g2g!

I haven't used there gear myself. but I have seen some mass pec test on the net and there stuff tested good including there anavar.

I haven't used there gear myself. but I have seen some mass pec test on the net and there stuff tested good including there anavar.

You'll find plenty of tests made on our gear and submitted by members of multiple boards. Hundreds of Labmax and Blood tests were submitted just in the last months.

There are also spectrometry tests, published by SIMEC that can be confirmed as authentic directly with them. Some of them were posted on this forum, as sticky threads: Deca, Bold, Test, Tren etc

And there is also AnabolicLab, that is purchasing anonymously from multiple manufacturers and doing the tests. Results can be found here: http://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/pharmacom-labs/

Tne is some good pwo .....:p.....leotis enjoy..

Actually, it's not all that dramatic. It's really good for me for more of a quiet hyperfocus...great pumps, a little more gas in the tank than usual, able to squeeze out a few more reps where I'd normally be cashed, and a great overall feeling of well-being and little extra of that "alpha male" feeling. I highly recommend it.

Actually, it's not all that dramatic. It's really good for me for more of a quiet hyperfocus...great pumps, a little more gas in the tank than usual, able to squeeze out a few more reps where I'd normally be cashed, and a great overall feeling of well-being and little extra of that "alpha male" feeling. I highly recommend it.

We're glad you like it, thanks for the update!

Back