• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Halo!

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So when I came off my last blast I also came off xanax cold turkey. Needless to say it has been a shitty month. Work has been busy and I didn't sleep or eat for several weeks and I was so shaky I was scared to lift because it felt like I might wind up hurting myself....

In the meantime I came across some pharmacomm halo from basic. Today all hell broke lose and after a month out of the gym I just had enough. I know it's maybe not smart to play loose with halo, but it needed to be tested and I needed a kick in the ass to get me in the gym. I couldn't spare much time so I just got in and hit a pyramid of flat bench to knock he cobwebs off and get everything firing. 20mg of the halo was awesome. Halo is my absolute favorite preWO, and the pharmacomm halo is legit AF. Super easy to dose in 10mg tabs. Tabs were imcrediy well pressed for a UGL and they didn't have the gummy filler some tabs have. They dissolved quick under the tongue and I had a great re entry into the gym. I'll be looking forward to when I get to use these properly, but I always like to test drive a batch before I put it in a blast.

Thanks for the awesome gear guys. :winkfinger:

Right on brother thanks for the write up! With our halo being more new than old I haven't seen too many reviews so this is great to read. Looking forward to running a box myself.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Good to here. I love Halo.. Feel like an Ox on that shit.

Great feedback J. I'm definitely interested in trying it.

How does it act as a pre-workout? Is it just aggression or do you get good pumps and strength?

All the above. I think it's one of the strongest among orals. Aggression and strength are through the roof with an awesome sense of well being. For me, it brought me back to life in a depleted state and was felt right away.

All the above. I think it's one of the strongest among orals. Aggression and strength are through the roof with an awesome sense of well being. For me, it brought me back to life in a depleted state and was felt right away.
This. It's basically feeling like Hercules with a slightly maniacal euphoria attached to it for about 4 hours. To quote Ministry "suddenly I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do: that's ding-a-dang-dong my ding-dong-ling-long"

It's like the dbol high on steroids. The only downside is you go so hard you will FEEL yesterday's workout.

Now I'm VERY interested. And since Basicstero has been gracious enough to extend their sale, I'll definitely be adding Halo! I'm thinking about 20mg/day during the last 3 or 4 weeks of contest prep stacked with their Pharma Mix 2.

It will help your look tremendously the last couple weeks. Don't want to over do it tho.

Back